What is there to do in Gwinnett?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by savsuby, May 16, 2006.

1. savsuby

savsuby Member

Riding up to Gwinnett with a friend that is also on the forum. He is getting his subaru retuned on tuesday. Is there anything to do in Gwinnett.

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

what do you want to do.....we have everythin really....Movies,D&B,Jillian's,....Chipotle

3. savsuby

savsuby Member

I don't know that D&B was in Gwinnett.

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yeah, right off steve renolds blvd ... also thers a club called wildbillz.. its nice on thursday

5. savsuby

savsuby Member

sweet

is Chipotles any good

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Chipotle Burritos Rock!!! it our unofficial sponsor I think :tasty:

7. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I could paint a fence and we could watch it dry.

Craig

8. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I love watching water boil.

9. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

u guys can come help repaint my car :-D thinking about camelion blueish color, with a hint of puprle, pink, black...

10. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

We have great libraries.

11. savsuby

savsuby Member

thanks guys

12. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

:rofl:

13. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

you could sit in traffic

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

come on guys... im sure he could use 'helpful' suggestions

sorry, i dont know of much in the gwinnett area except for the dave n busters (off I-85), subaru of gwinnett, and theres a DnB type place at discover mills (i forgot the name)

15. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

gillians is the place i think.

depends on what you're into. if you just wanna bum around somewhere, the mall of ga. is a decent way to spend the afternoon and most of what's in your wallet.

if you like games, then the gillians/d&b is the way to go.

if you like to hang around shops, then SoG would be a good place(and you'll likely see some of us there).

if you like the food thing, duluth has a lot of good authentic restaurants.

then theres the civic center... dunno what's going on there, but there's usually something.

if you like smacking around ricers, duluth is also your place.

16. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Jillians :D

There's also lots of movie theaters, but I'm sure you can do that anywhere.

Stone Mountain is pretty cool, not that far of a drive. At night they do a laser show on the side of the mountain that is pretty cool.

Scott Siegel is always tuning cars at Subaru of Gwinnett. You can go annoy him for a few hours, a favorite hobby of many members.

If there's a braves game on when you're here you could head into Atlanta and go watch a game. I myself have to be highly intoxicated to watch a baseball game, but that's just me.

Malibu Grand Prix is pretty cool, they have an arcade and a miniature golf/putt-putt course. They also have go-karts and I believe a real indy car that you can drive if you're of age.

In Alpharetta, which is just a hop-skip-and-a-jump-away has Topspeed Motorsports, a great place to hang out as well.

Alpharetta also has Andretti Speed Lab, an indoor karting venue. The price is a little higher than most go-karting places, but you pay for what you get. These aren't go-karts, they are miniature Indy style cars that fly. They even record lap times.

Hope my little lunch-break synopsis helps. Now I have to go back to being productive before I get fired.

Craig

17. savsuby

savsuby Member

Thanks guys! We will be at subaru of Gwinnet getting my friend car done. So hope to see some of you guy.

18. :fawk:

I don't think he'll have a choice in that matter, especially with all the construction...... sitting in traffic has to be the best thing to do in the whole county, cuz over a million people do it here every day.... :hahano:

19. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

You could get arrested by ^^^^^

20. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

aint that the truth:rolleyes:

21. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

a lot of cool stuff up in the lake lanier area...i still need to explor that area. definately the drive through the damn dam is cool at lake lanier.