What to do with that old car...

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by monk, Mar 25, 2008.

1. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  2. awdlaunch132

awdlaunch132 Member

top gear is the greatest show of all time!

3. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

That's how I'd like to spend an afternoon.

4. schneid

schneid Member

it is an awesome show. I just hate that they are so hell bent on bashing Americans. I still love the show regardless.

5. awdlaunch132

awdlaunch132 Member

i am guessing you've seen the one where they came to american and drove from florida to lousiana then huh... the only american car i have seen them like so far is the corvette z06.

6. AXLEJOHNSON

AXLEJOHNSON Member

Jeremy Clarkson is the only one who really bashes America all the time, and a lot of times he is correct. Mostly on Chevy and Ford's cheap interior,a Saab that is called a Cadillac, or the Shelby Mustangs antiquated rear suspension. I love Top Gear though, my big question is why do we steal ideas for shows like American Idol, but not steal the idea for a show like Top Gear here?

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

The one Jeremy Clarkson review that really bothered me was on the new 350z. It wasn't even the fact that he didn't like the 350z, it's the fact that he pretty much crapped on all Z cars, saying that the 240 was the only one worth owning (in so many words), and saying they just got worse and worse from there.

Haha I like the show a lot, but I lost some respect for his opinions after that segment.

Awesome video by the way :)

I am however curious, does any one know what the "biggest exception" is?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  8. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

best show... EVER!!!

[​IMG]

9. bsigari62

bsigari62 Member

damn that would be a tight ass job!

10. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

That was awesome and he's a damn good shot with that rocket launcher

11. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yeah that was really weird how good of a shot it was..

12. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

I mean the good shot was weird, but I thought it was even weirder how nonchalant he was about hitting a car flying off a cliff with an anti-tank gun on his first try.

Jeremy Clarkson scares the crap out of me.