what viewer do you use?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jt money, Mar 2, 2006.

?

how do you view this sight?

1. Version 3

50.0%
  2. Widescreen

44.4%
  3. Worksafe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. how ever it comes up in my browser is how i view it. IDK?

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

now i know alex is busy but after much propting from me he has start to give the widescreen a facelift. so i guess my question is do you use version3, widescreen, or worksafe? you can choose multipal answers. please leave feed back. ;)
    *edit much thanks to alex for finaly getting somework done on widescreen. :bowdown:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
  2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I prefer the regular V.3 ......widescreen is cool but that's what i always use, never used the worksafe

3. flip

flip Member

i like the blue sti w/ the color of the leaves at the top of v3...

4. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

v3 here

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Dont worry, they're all getting an overhaul come 3.5. You guys are gonna love them! ;)

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I used worksafe from my phone once, but it took forever to do anything, and I got frustrated after about 10 minutes. That is definitely not your fault Alex, WAP browsing is just a pain in the ass.

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

v3 for me

8. jt money

i know but i thought it would be nice to see how many people use each browser. cant wait for 3.5!!! :eek:hnoes:

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I love the worksafe mode.

But I don't really ever use it because my back is too the wall.

10. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

v3 or wide screen here. depends on the day of the week.
    I have a detailed plan laid for my browsing experience. Its tough , but someone has to do it :)

11. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

i used v3 up until about a week ago. the spelling error got me to check it out. hahaha. anyway, work safe is a Windows style, so if i have that up, it REALLY stands-out.(mac user here) v3 has the huge WRX pict so people can see i'm on the net. the widescreen is the least obvious for me. anyway you look at it, you all are going to get me in trouble being on the site half the day. it's all your falt!

12. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

v3 mofos

13. Alex

Lol, its in our TOS, I'm not responsible...

14. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

hahahahaha

i have my own office & my boss is cool as shit... plus i can hit apple + H in like .00000001 seconds!!

*looking out office door*

15. lostinthewoods

LOL. nice sol.

I am sitting in an empty disaster recovery center... so its like empty , no worries here.
    3 computers running.

1 with email and WrxAtl
    2 with work jazz :)

Over and out ~ 10-4-Niner

16. jt money

wow its tied up. for some reason i was thinking that the majority of the folks on here used v3. im glad i was representing half of the community when i was buggin for a widescreen revamp. i still dont understand how this thread has 100 views and only 20 people voted. ahh oh well thats for another thread. in the near future......

17. Alex

Fun. :eek:

18. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I just use V3 generally. I am in a big office in a wonderful cubicle, and I honestly don't care who knows that I am not doing my work.

19. lostinthewoods

at this moment not working :0 ... surfffffffffffffff.. hanging 10 fingers ;)

20. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

cowabunga doooooooooooood!!!!!!!

21. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

widescreen here..worksafe is cool but now that i am the boss i dont give a shit if someone see me with a web page open...but i better not see any of them browsing the web on company time little bastards!!!

22. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I don't think Alex ever actually WAP enabled the site. There was some sort of cost associated with it....

23. jt money

24. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I don't think he did either, but my phone can do normal websites it just takes forever to load. That is why I never did it again.

If you click work safe though it is all text and is better for the phone browser, less to load. No images, no nice formatting and color, just text.

25. Alex

You could always call and ask, jeeze :rolleyes:

Yes, WAP would cost more money, however, we do have a RSS feed available.

26. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

all right, damn-it! what's a TOS? :eek:hnoes:

27. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Terms of Service