Whats fun in boston?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Genya, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Due to a job change, now live in cambridge mass/boston monday around noon to thursday at 5pm. Then fly back to georgia or va beach and live there the rest of the time and holiday weeks. Any must sees? I hear there is some amazing sports bar in cambridge but friend cant remember the name of it. Mainly hang out in havard square area, but looking for stuff in taxi or metro range.

Thanks!

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

dude...you're moving the wrong direction! You're supposed to be moving farther south

3. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

4. Genya

Thank you lost! :) Great ideas, I def have to hit up the brewery tours didnt even cross my mind. Will do by the end of the month.

@2.5 LOL yeah, I will be in atlanta most likely 13-18 days a month. Since the only place needing emr programmers in atl was the department of mental health, and grady(No thanks atm). Will be buying a condo in dunwoody after my lease ends on my house in va beach, and will based in atlanta when im not at work. Even still will be in ga 3 weekends and checking the house, roomate and dog and beach in va one weekend a month. Which makes the kids happy they get to see me more and I get holiday weeks work from home, which i will do in ga as well.

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Your children in Atlanta or VA Beach?

6. Genya

The kiddos live in dunwoody with mummers on weekends and during the school week Lil Jason with my parents as one enjoys the lifestyle at their house, there and plays football and his sports out that way. Kylee stayed with me most all of last year, him summers, but ended last summer as the education is better there, she will be in kindergarden soon.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010