Whats the difference between a Porsche and a Porcupine?

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by GTscoob, Dec 8, 2008.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

A porcupine has its pricks on the outside.

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

hmm...my grandmother just turned like 800...trying to figure out which is older...i mean..ha ha =) and I've always heard BMW I believe

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

GTScoob you been watching Big Al's vids?

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

ha, i couldn't agree more. i mean honestly.

every porsche owner i have ever (personally) known/met has been a huge douche-nozzle.

5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Hmm, i know a few decent people.

6. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah, i've met a handful.

i know one decent guy. but he races them, so thats different

7. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

i came across a guy in a gt2 with unknown mods at a gas station after he made me look very foolish on the free way.... but he was very cool guy, showed me the car and talked at the gas station... but i will say most are ass's

8. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

haha thats great i love it

9. pankopp

pankopp Member

hey now... i dont consider myself as a douche...

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

There was a modded GT2 at the drag strip last time I was there which was right after Scott tuned my new headers. I texted Scott asking their potential and if he thinks I can take it since I know nothing about the Porsche world. Scott said I'll whup him. So I talked with the guy and he was a butthead. Blah blah you can't hang with this high dollar exotic. He then proceeded to claim he would race any 'ricer' here for what he had in his pocket which was $700. Needless to say Coolrex went home $700 richer :rofl:

That guy was truly a douche when all I was trying to do was admire a nice beautiful car.

11. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

great story!