Where can I get Falcons tickets!?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Oct 18, 2005.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

trying to find some Monday night tickets for the Dec 12th Falcons vs Saints game. need two of them for my wife and I. anyone know where i can get some? anyone wanna sell them to me that have season tickets?:p

oh yeah, buying it from a scalper or however u spell that...is outta the question for us. fug that.

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

we had season tickets for 3 years and gave them up this year bc they doubled in price! i woulda prolly hooked ya up otherwise man....you check like ticketmaster or ebay?

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

ticketmaster is sold out. i'll try ebay. thanx Brian.

4. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i got 3 tix for next mondays game against the jets last night...ticketmaster

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

really? i tried for the dec 12th game, and its coming up "unavailable"...well something in that nature. i'll try again. i did see a lot of them on ebay. kinda pricey on there too.

6. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Jets tix are still available.

I bought the 5 game package this year, so I have tix, but if you want to see the jets.

Dear Jason Williams,

A limited quantity of seats have been made available for the upcoming October 24 Monday Night Football game against the New York Jets at the Georgia Dome. These seats - used primarily for marketing purposes - are now available to you for a limited amount of time.

You may order tickets from Ticketmaster in three ways:

Purchase tickets online by clicking here
    Purchase tickets by phone by calling Ticketmaster at (404) 249-6400 or (800) 326-4000
    At Ticketmaster outlets in Georgia. The majority of outlets in metro Atlanta are located in Publix Supermarkets.

We'll see you at the Dome this Monday evening!

This message was intended for: jwilliam_30350@hotmail.com
    You were added to the database June 30, 2005. For more information
    click here.
    Update your preferences | Unsubscribe

Atlanta Falcons Football Club
    4400 Falcon Parkway
    Flowery Branch, GA 30542

I have three tix, but I will be using them all unfortunately, but thats what I got in the mail today, Id try that number asap.

7. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i got 3 tickets too! see ya there!

8. Genya

Yes sir, Ill be way up there, but Ill keep my eye out for ya!

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

look for a scalper

10. Genya

Scalpers were actually pretty reasonable. Game was good, but missing TJ and some of our D. But still a good win Go Falcons!

11. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

damn skippy!