where is games section?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WrxCrazy, Jun 20, 2006.

1. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i demand all the mods to put a gaming section :p
    also i just got me WoW and playing my account is wrxcrazy if u guys wanna game with me ;)

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

yeah no games?....huh...that's ok I'm never gonna beat 420 at Yeti...I've been trying too that's the sad part :rolleyes:

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Well, it only took me about a month of playing non stop to beat Brian at Snake, and then the next day he knocked me out again. Also spent more than that trying to beat Ped in Astroids, but that never happened.

4. longfury

longfury Active Member

which server are you on WRXcrazy...I am on Kargath.

Furioushunt lvl 60 hunter and Fina Fury lvl 37 Priest

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

6. Sylver

Sylver Member

I wonder just how many people here play WoW... I'm on Scarlet Crusade, name's Sylver.

7. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i dunno yet which server i'm on yet downloading these stupid updates..
    when i make a char and download whatever i need i will be playing it at night..
    see u guys then

8. jayj713

jayj713 Member

ew. wow. I was on azgalor for a few months, then i quit.

9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

im tryin to get back into some old school CS. waiting till i get my highspeed setup at the new place.

10. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

ha ha i play cs:-s if u ever wanna play with me.. i got a good server to chill with also.. ;)

11. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I was on Frostmourne when I played. I got sick of that game after about a month. It is so repetitious. They only fun thing was killing alliance, and I was too low level that I got my ass handed to me most times.

12. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Haha, i'm pretty good at 1.6, if that's what you're referring too. just im me if you ever want to play :D

13. blink

blink Member

Dystopia > CS > a duck > WoW