Where is moose?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

where ya been man?
    [​IMG]

2. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

[​IMG]

hanging out at harry and david's maybe?

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i didnt know moose was endorcing chips til i tried these!
    [​IMG]

4. Meredith

Meredith Banned

I do believe that he's in Sweeden.

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

he's busy with his new job
    [​IMG]

6. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Ding ding, we have a winnah!

Yes, I am in Sweden for a while longer; should be heading back Monday. Enjoying moose salami and horse meat sandwiches over here.. good times.

7. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

nice sweden i hear its very pretty there.

8. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

LOL... you gotta stop off in amsterdam, the salami will taste that much better!

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Horse meat? You must be in heaven! :keke:

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

oh lord..wonder where this is going :hsnono:

11. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I would offer to bring you some back, but I gather you have already had plenty. :naughty:

Good times here.. hopped in the sauna last night until the skin was about to boil off (we like to run it around 180-220F with lots of water on the rocks; my brother and dad thought I'd softended up spending ten years abroad, but I was the last man in there every time!) and then ran out in the snow drifts butt nekkid. Hey, it's what we do for fun here. ;)

Also scoping out house prices, cars etc for when me and Mrs. Moose relocate in the next 5-10 years. You can get a fantastic place out in the boons here for like 80k if you shop around, and 'in the boons' in Sweden means it's 15-20 mins from a major city.

Interesting tidbit: the Swedish dynos appear to be a lot lower reading than US ones. I talked to a local Volvo tuner who mentioned their '330 hp' kit read about 380 on most US dynos. They do seem to run awfully high trap speeds for their rated/measured hp here, I have to say.