Where to get Helix catted DP

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by moose, Mar 1, 2005.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Looking to pick up a catted Helix downpipe. Anywhere local worth looking, or am I best served ordering online?

2. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

no where around here has them. You would be better off searchin the web. Milo got his from Grupe-s I believe. I will post later once I find the site where I got mine from.

3. longfury

longfury Active Member

Have you tried Topspeed yet? Porter should have it and if he doesn't he can get it fairly quickly.

678-297-7770

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i got mine from gruppe-s

5. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Saw they have it for $399 shipped.. might give topspeed a call and see if they can beat it.

Milo, did you replace all gaskets when you installed yours? Any leak problems?

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

replaced all gaskets... mike and i both had a leak, but we ended up using double gaskets at the joint where the dp meets the catback section and have had no problems since

7. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Cool, thanks. Did you use the stock Subaru gaskets or the subydude ones?

I'll probably order the DP pretty soon... the AccessPort appears to have a couple of issues I'd like resolved before ordering one so might wait on that a bit.

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

well... it came with its own gaskets but we needed an extra one... scott at SOG cut an extra one out for me and installed it