Whiteline STI Bars

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by Batlground, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

Up for sale is 2 WHITELINE STI REAR Sway Bars

Whiteline Swaybars are descended from this long standing quality brand name. The Whiteline Swaybars brand is proudly owned and manufactured by Whiteline Automotive here in Sydney Australia. The range consists of swaybar kits, custom bars and parts covering the biggest range of applications in the world. Only genuine Whiteline Swaybars are supplied in the signature "Silver Sparkle II" metallic powder coat colour.

This kit includes Sway bar and sway bar bushings.
    24mm Adjustable(22mm-26mm)

[​IMG]

$200 a piece, NO SHIPPING!

2. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

4. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I'm sure Mike will do his best to match that

5. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

6. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

FYI, the first link posted goes to the 27mm bar, not the 24mm bar that you showed in the first post.

The 24mm bar is $169 from the first vendor that you listed.

Anyway... no need for me to post more vendors. If people want to buy it locally for more, more power to them. I understand how smaller shops don't get the volume discounts that other shops do.

I recently put this bar on my car, and it is great.

7. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I'll be testing the whiteline bars on one of the BG test vehicles soon. Ill be posting a detailed writeup of the normal rear bar vs the larger bar. I suspect that the larger bar isn't going to be very effective until you get into some serious spring rates.

Matt

Oh hopefully Ill be getting a set of the RCE Sways so that I can test those as well.

8. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

Yeah i ordered 2 of these at a time, so its hard for me to match other people that buy 100 of them at a time

if i could do it , i would trust me :)

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

bump for a good bar. I've been very happy with mine.

10. Batlground

Batlground Active Member

11. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

I would think that if you had more spring in the rear, you could get away with less bar.

I tried lower 8k/7k rates with the bar on full stiff, and when I moved to 12k/10k, I went to a much smaller bar in the front and put the rear bar on full soft. Anyway, everyone has their own driving styles.

:bump: for a good bar :beer:

12. Batlground

Batlground Active Member