Who needs an IT job? ASAP!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by socrates42, Sep 21, 2007.

1. socrates42

socrates42 Member

Ok guys, my company, Vocalocity, is looking for some VoIP Technical support people ASAP. It is a young, exciting work environment in a fast growing startup company. If you are a problem solver and have a computer background please email me your resume at Adam.Savino at Vocalocity dot com. Here is the job posting:

Vocalocity Job Posting

Title: Tech Support - Entry Level

Job description:

Vocalocity is a rapidly growing, cutting edge technology, VoIP based company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Vocalocity provides a feature rich, cost effective, hosted PBX solution to small and medium size businesses allowing company communication to span across the country and the world.

Job Responsibilities:

Client Services support: excellent customer service, call and ticket tracking, completing customer request tickets, basic IT support issues, setting up, configuring, and provision VoIP compatible phones and soft phones.

Qualifications

Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
    Must exhibit equanimity and poise solving a customer support issue.
    Help Desk/PC Tech experience
    Must be punctual, organized, dependable.
    Must be able to adapt to the quickly changing pace of a dynamic environment.
    Must demonstrate patience and professionalism with customer support issues.
    Must be willing to provide consistent level of support given job requirements
    Must possess excellent customer interaction skills, be team oriented and results driven.
    Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with the support of Microsoft desktop OS (Win2k, XP Pro) and Microsoft desktop applications.
    Must possess a basic understanding of networking technology and troubleshooting.
    Must possess strong organization skills including strong written and verbal communication skills, documentation skills, and process improvement.

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

so you need to be good with computers AND good with people?

3. socrates42

socrates42 Member

I know thats a difficult request but they don't have to be mutually exclusive.