Women Drivers.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dark_Templer102, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Well today, i was at the Emory Spin center doing physical theropy (hamstrings are tight as hell..dunno why) off of North Druid Hills. I was going on 85 North right about to go to Spaghetti Junction to get to 285 (north or south forgot) to go to GA400. Well everything was usual, i was doing about 70ish, about the same speed as the black jetta infront of me was.

I was about a car's length away from her (ya...i was a bit too close...prob more then a carlength..i have horrible distance understanding) and we were right about to go onto the bridge thing to go to 285. She signled right and i though nothing about it, ok shes going to turn into the next lane. But she was not slow doing very much...i was slightly zoned out thinking about school, but still able to drive correctly. All of a sudden, she jerks left (while going 60+mph) and when that happens I just go..why? Then it hit me, traffic infront has totally stopped. She has not braked or slow down at all.

Either she was trying to merge right to advoid it, or she was totally obvious to the traffic upfront.

My natrual reaction was to swing left, and then right again. Luckly, there wasn't a car in that lane that i would hit, and evntually merged to the bridge. I was going about 65 mph, and about 2 car lengths away from being in a big ass rear ending to the green toyota infront.

Lady...WHAT THE FUCK!?!? Black Jetta with tinted windows...plate was soming like AHF and then number...God I'm so pissed off...alot got into a wreck.

2. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

+1 for women drivers

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

last night i saw a driver use thier high beam to switch into a right lane instead of a turn signal then they hit their left turn signal and proceeded to make a right turn...it's almost funny how horrible some drivers are....I bet you could make a living driving around Atlanta filming bad drivers and making blooper films...

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Just have to laugh about that stuff.

I use to try to "get them back", but one time I had a guy follow me and get out of his car and put a fist up near my face while he screamed at me.
    second time, Had someone waiting for me outside a store. LOL..

nowadays You have to just wonder how these peeps got there license

5. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Haha a women stole my parking spot once at the mall around Christmas time (I was waiting there for a while for this person to leave) and I started honking and yelling. She parks, gets out of hte car and starts cussing me out and beating on my window. She was like 60. Lol.

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

woman drivers ftw :D

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

no matter what the general opinion, theres a certain woman driver on this site who would kick most of ur asses all over an autoX course ;)

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This is true, however, I'm sure she does not drive to work during rush hour applying her rouge, drinking coffee, on the cell phone and brushing her teeth at the same time.

9. Meredith

Meredith Banned

No usually i just plug my hair dryer into my ac outlet and dry my hair ;)

10. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

all i know is that i hate it when freakin women put make-up in in their friggin cars!

and i am not a bad driver :rolleyes:

11. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

ill run her!!!

12. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

women should not be allowed to drive anything thats a truck or suv.

13. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

well, you have the average women's self-absorbed vanity or you can have the average man's overload of octane fueled testosterone... both are equally dangerous behind the wheel if you ask me ;)

14. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

well i have seen alot of women drivers putting make up on, gosh i hate it and cell phones omg one women on 285 north nearly hit me while on cell phone going 80 mph and comming in front of me while traffic slowed without no side markers just came in my freakin lane.. pissed me off so much.. i took out my party poper gun and pop'ed her windsheild off (the back one) thats how bad she pissed me off.. and before my wrx i had a kia spectra with a big decal in rear windsheild saying hang up that cell fone bit*h, put that make up down ho*o.... i was stoped by the cop 3 times, got curssed out by on going traffic or parked sum palce anyplace and ladies just came by me saying how dare u say that u mad man, etc nearly got slaped 2 times.. a buch of crazy stuff

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hahhahahahahahahahahahahhahah :sx:

16. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

FDNS, that is all.