World Record Speeding Ticket...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mmtasty, Mar 17, 2010.

1. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

That's right. I just got a ticket that none of you can top...

28 in a 20. :unamused:

FYI: Radar/laser detectors are worthless when the cop walks beside your car to pace you. I don't even know if it's possible to drive less than 28?? This is the biggest load of crap of all time. I'm new to this town, have never even seen a 20MPH zone in my life, and it was my birthday. And the biggest load of all is the cops here make up the price of the ticket on the spot. They get to just take a guess at what they think I owe. He said, "I'll cut you some slack and only charge you $60 for this..." then wrote down the fine. WTF?!

2. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

weird. ever get that clutch done?

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

That's what you get for moving to Denver :eek:

That's right, I said it. Oh, and happy bday!

4. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

heh...sucker.

happy bday dude

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

So that is why I haven't seen your car at the bike shop on my way home from work the past few days.

Sucks about the ticket. Obviously the cops in Denver have even less to do then the cops around here.

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

he's in Grand Junction....

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

thats why.. what is the population there 50K...if that..

8. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Nope. It held really well at the autoX so I'm just going to let it ride until it gives me more problems. I'll probably get a NEW kit when I do it because that disc looked pretty worn

This.

Actually other than the stupid ticket it's great out here. I don't regret leaving stupid Kennesaw/Roswell/Cobb one bit.

9. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

Sucky... Clark and I got pulled over yesterday just driving up Hwy9 back to the shop. Weren't doing much of anything... but the cop heard his car and came up after us. Gave us a ticket for too fast for conditions... wtf.. it was sunny, no traffic out, and we weren't speading.

10. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Be careful on your bicycle out there. I am sure you could exceed that 20mph limit on your bike too!