Worst sighting so far.......

Discussion in 'General Community' started by J_P, Jul 17, 2008.

1. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

8:30pm in downtown Lawrenceville I passed a red WRX that was pulled over along with a red S2000, and I think 2 integras. 1 was definitely an older integra flat black, the other was green. Hope you came out ok.

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

hopefully wasn't for speedin/racing..cuz...yea speeding anywhere on 120 after old norcross to buford drive is just not smart...like jp said though hope everyone alright!.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  3. J_P

They were pulled over right in front of the hardware/lawnmower shop and the church right in the middle of downtown Lawrenceville. 4 or 5 cop cars. It was weird they had 2 pulled over on each side. When I left nobody except the police were out of their cars so hopefully just a ticket. I have been seening a lot more police since I moved out here 5 years ago

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  4. Eco Auto Clean

yea I moved from lilburn to lawrenceville in 06...police presence is huge...bike cops sit right across from credit union in downtown lville as well as coming out of downtown lville at that abandoned restaraunt by the uniform place...and umm somewhere around phoenix highschool around 3am or so...and obviously on 316...sorry for thread jack..lol

5. J_P

Not a threadjack, just good info.

6. Eco Auto Clean

no one else in here posting...its a public PM...lol...trying to think where else I see lville popo sitting....

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Which body style was it?

8. J_P

pignose, 04-05 I think. no mods I could see.

9. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

I have just decided to drive slightly under the speed limit just about everywhere I go. I live in Roswell on Holcomb Bridge south of 400 it is like a training camp for traffic cops. They actually followed my neighbor to his apartment one night and searched him at his front door because they said he was driving erratically. I work in Sandy Springs where they will gladly give you a ticket for 5 over or no turn signel on a residential road with no traffic in sight. I have come to the conclusion since police departments here are from what I understand not well funded because of lower tax base that they focus on revenue generating crime (traffic) hence forth essentially harassing for the most part the tax paying citizen, ironically. Not to say that there is not a plethora of idiots on the road here. That is the irony, I see about 20 people a day that I would love to issue a citation, but it seems that they’re focused obvious easy busts and not during heavy traffic when the worst perpetrators are out there like cell phone jockeys driving erratically over the speed limit changing lanes with no blinker and tail gating people to the point where they are almost pushing them down teh road with their cars. Whatever the case I have lived plenty of places in this country and this most definitely sucks ass from a transportation perspective!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  10. Fume

Fume Member

i was the red WRX that got pulled over because 2 damn hondas we're racing in front of me and me having a loud ass exhaust, i automatically got pulled over because the cops though i was in their lil "clique" but yea i was let go, no ticket or anything. The flat black integra was my friend who was following me, he was also let go without a consequence.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  11. J_P

I thought it looked a little odd. Good to hear you didn't get any bogus charges for wrong place wrong time. Do you live in the area?

12. Fume

Fume Member

Yea i live 2mins away from where i was pulled over. Messed up how the cops were just messing/laughing at us and playing with our driver licenses... pathetic...

13. Eco Auto Clean

glad u were let go....im glad there is police presence...sux we have to get harrassed some times...but over all I'd rather have too many cops than not enough

14. Fume

Fume Member

yea its all cool, atleast they listened to me when they could have easily given me a ticket for street racing or something

15. Eco Auto Clean

yea totally!..so since we got all these l'ville folks in here... need to do a lil g2g @ mccrays....anyone been yet? I've been a couple of times

16. Fume

Fume Member

never been there but im for it! just name the time. oh, there was alottt of us at the sonic meet yesterday

17. J_P

I'm down too just need to know when. Sounds like the 3 of us are within 2 miles of each other.

18. Fume

Fume Member

i live off paper mill road. J_P you wouldnt be the silver STi that lives in Saddle Shoals would you?

19. J_P

no, I live in Brands Plantation off of Simonton rd. I see another STi like mine, without tinted windows around here a lot that might be the one you've seen. I can't ever get them to wave or anything.

20. Eco Auto Clean

yea there are a couple of lame sti owners in that area..i flash my lights...wave...honk...and nothing...next time ill throw something...that should get their attn..lol

21. J_P

LOL, definitely not me, I wave, flash lights, then honk.

22. Eco Auto Clean

ha..yea...glad I was finally successful and sighted by u..haha..

23. Fume

Fume Member

every wrx and sti ive seen always waves or flashes lights :wavey:

24. Eco Auto Clean

black suv gettin owned right now...pulled over @ dairy queen next to rhodes jordan park by gwinett popo truck and two l'ville black n whites...lol...now passin some hoodlums @ paper mill n ezzard...lol...currently 350am..thats my police update...haha

25. Fume

Fume Member

lol i live off of paper mill

26. Eco Auto Clean

lol...before or after spring lake split?

27. Fume

Fume Member

lil bit after neighborhood is called Ashland Park

28. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

*flashes badge*

:wavey:

29. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

Toys R Us, Warehouse Manager, HID Salesman, Police Officer...no wonder you have such a sick car, you never stop making money! :rofl:

30. Eco Auto Clean

haha...DO WORK SON!

31. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

^^^Damn straight! I'm following the Nitro plan: Regional Logistics Analyst, Shoe Salesman, and Resume Writer!!!

Gwinnett, L'ville, Duluth.......FTW!!!

32. Eco Auto Clean

85/316/sugarloaf/120/124/indian trail till the day i die!!! hahaha

33. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

:keke:

34. J_P

I think you forgot mad scientist......

35. Eco Auto Clean

330pm saturday...lville popo out hard between dwntwn lvill n phoenix highschool!

36. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Holcomb Bridge South of 400 Popo lives here after dusk, don't do over 45 you will be done,+drinking even .01 over limit you will be in jail! Word!

37. Impreza_RSK

Impreza_RSK Member

dont do over 45? whats the limit?45? state law prohibits peace officer from writing citations for less than ten over the posted limit.
    no one ever wave or flashes to me.:sad:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008