Wrecked 04 STi on ebay

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Mar 17, 2005.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

2. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

nah..i think i will wait and do a JDM 2.0 liter swap

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

That is why I drive a Subaru. I have seen so many wrecks where the driver survives, including one in which a WRX owner rear ended a SEMI and then a SEMI rear ended him, sandwhiching him between both of them.

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Here are the results of an accident in PA, I used to see this guy driving around all the time, never actually got to talk to him, but he survived with just a few bruises. It shows you that the WRX is a safe car if you wear your seatbelt, I didn't hence breaking both legs.

Attached Files:

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

and another angle

Attached Files:

6. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

ooo damn......:(

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

that picture makes me cringe..amzing he survived!!

8. married05gt

married05gt starting over

I cant even tell the front from the back:(

9. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Well considering the only thing that would give that away is the spoiler which is smack dab in the middle I could totally see that.

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

His wheels look fine, wonder if he stripped them from the car. I had a friend strip everything off of my car after the Accident. I wish I would have told him to pull the intercooler and Turbo, I would have more spare parts to sell.

11. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

dayum...and he walked away from that? his car looked like it was being compacted to be junked. daang he's got to be one of the luckiest dudes.