WRX and Legacy both spotted on 120 near Lawrenceville

Discussion in 'General Community' started by J_P, Jun 20, 2008.

1. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

About 3:45 I was passed by a WRB WRX turning onto 120 off of Old Norcross. Not even 45 secs later a Legacy flashed it's lights while passing in the opposite direction too. I've been seeing a lot of subies lately both here in Lawrenceville and near where I work at Lindberg City Center off Piedmont.

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

finally! someone posts about seeing me...haha...flashing headlights FTW! lol

3. J_P

Ha! And I have finally spotted somebody from wrxatl in Lawrenceville. Very nice ride sir! Don't feel bad I've been waiting for 2 years for somebody on here to post a sighting of me and nothing

4. Eco Auto Clean

lol...well I see a good bit of sti's in lawrenceville..thanks for the compliment..shes a year old this month..do.you live in lawrenceville? I'm few miles past downtown lville headin towards winder

5. J_P

Me too. I see another silver STi like mine without tinted windows that refuses to acknowledge a wave. I live off Simonton road between grayson hwy and new hope.

6. Eco Auto Clean

yea I've run into a couple of those non supporting subaru folks..becomes annoying after a while!..you aren't far from me...im not far from that publix off simonton/new hope

7. J_P

You are literally just around the corner then.

8. Eco Auto Clean

yep..that means ur gona be my ride out g2g partner..lol

9. J_P

Sounds like a plan! Let me know when you are going to another one.

10. Eco Auto Clean

11. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I just signed a lease up there. Not sure about the sightings, but I did pass a WR Blue 04-05 Sti just before 316 and Gwinnett Tech. I dont know the roads for shit, lol.

My new apt is at 5375 Sugarloaf (name of complex, lol). Move in is June 28-July 1!

12. Eco Auto Clean

welcome to gwinnett county! I'm sure ill see you on 316 now and maybe 120/duluth hwy

13. J_P

Welcome to traffic hell if you're commuting into the city.

14. Eco Auto Clean

yea traffic blows...especially on 120 getting to 316...so congested....im glad the 85/316 crap is almost done and over w/!!! Now if they'd hurry up and finish widening 124/29 already.

15. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

No traffic for me! My office is at the corner of Sugarloaf and Satellite! 3 minute commute!!!!!!:bowdown:

16. J_P

you suck! I have to drive from Lawrenceville to Lindberg City Center eveyday, unless I get to work from home :)

17. Eco Auto Clean

Yep...i'm from Lawrenceville to north side drive off 75 north...usually 5 days a week...32 miles each way...

18. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

For the past 2 weeks I have been commuting from College Park to Sugarloaf. My wallet is hurting, lol.

I move in this weekend to end the numerous trips to the gas station.

19. Eco Auto Clean

i'd do the same but selling my house is damn near impossible w/ real estate market.....just being really easy on the gas and driving only when i need to!

20. J_P

That and it's too expensive to get a place with a yard and a garage(must have the garage) inside the perimeter.

21. Eco Auto Clean

Yea Garage FTW and expensive to say the least..and traffic..and crappy roads...and not to mention its expensive..haha