WRX of the Month?

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Texsun, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Texsun

Texsun Member

I have been apart of quite a few Car forums over the years and one thing has been in common is they always have vehicle of the month. Maybe we could start something like that hear? Each month was a different topic ie. snow, desert, mountain, bling, go etc. Usually the winner would get a sticker, tshirt, premium membership on forums and other random swag etc. At the end of each year we could do a WRX of the year... Any suggestions/input?

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

That's an awesome idea, thanks for volunteering to handle this for us!

:p

3. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Awesome idea but the site isn't big enough to handle it.....lol.

There are hardly enough normal regular members.....much less members with a Subaru.

4. Texsun

Texsun Member

Well there are still quite a few members active on here... Maybe this will drive some motivation for people to take pics/vids.

5. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

you could always expand it to picture / video of the month. you could also offer some silly incentive if you wanted, like $10 off at the next Tuesday meet (or anything, just naming the first thing that popped to mine).

This would let more people not only be more involved with the website, but it will hopefully get some more of the locals out to the meets.

And no...i'm way too lazy to handle this

6. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

You're just too busy with the Locost. :wiggle:

7. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

We should probably first do a thread on how many subaru owners we actually have on here.