WRX Tuning

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by perduevision, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perduevision

perduevision Member

Ok, does anyone know where one can get a pro tune without going to Top Speed or Batlground? I would be willing to drive out of state.

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Well, if you dont want to visit one of those site sponsors, check out Mike@Sargent Power who is another awesome local dude who sponsors the site!

3. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Feel free to give me a call:)

4. atl freestyle

atl freestyle Member

definatley take it to sargent

5. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Not that its any of my business, but why not take it to Ts or BG?

6. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

He had an appointment with me for this Saturday coming up.

I have however had the opportunity just come up to race at the 24hrs of lemons this weekend for free which is not something I can pass up. This opportunity however is in conflict with his appointment, which we have offered to reschedule to tune the car on Monday if he'd like.

7. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

We've offered to let him drop off Saturday and pick up after hours Monday. Normally I would consider coming in on Saturday to keep the customer happy (which would make my wife REALLY UNhappy) but we have our "birthing class" 9-4:30 and can't reschedule.

Siegel

8. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Sometimes shit happens...personally I think that the local tuning talent here is the best and I wouldn't take it anywhere else, but do whatever you feel like you need to do.

9. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

He has an appointment with me now. He is in good hands. He was concerned about getting it all done in time before a trip. It was nothing against TS or Batleground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.