WRXAtlanta.com WAP Launched!

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by Alex, May 31, 2009.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Great news, I have completed my initial testing the WAP version of our lovely community. I am pleased to announce that the WRXAtlanta.com WAP is available now by directing your mobile device's browser to wap.wrxatlanta.com. This feature is available for Supporting Members only! Not a supporting member? Click here to learn more on how you may become one.

Cheers,

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Woot woot

3. techlord

techlord Active Member

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

I'm in!

4. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

About time, thanks guys!

5. Alex

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.75 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

You're welcome :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
  6. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Wirelessly posted (TELECA-/2.0 (BREW 3.1.5; U; EN-US; SAMSUNG; SPH-M800; Teleca/Q05A/INT) MMP/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

works great on my instinct! thanks alex!

7. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6) T-Mobile_Atlas)

and you'll get free decals!

8. Alex

Wirelessly posted (storm: BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

We're always open for new ideas - don't forget ;)

9. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

works great thanks guys!!

10. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

is it possible for a "new posts" or "recent posts" option? We can only see the recently created threads.

11. Alex

Hmm, perhaps. You are displeased with latest forum topics?

12. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

well, it doesn't show when people post in old threads. It goes in order of last thread created. I would just like the option to view all new posts.

13. Alex

Understood -- I will see what I can come up with.

14. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.1 (U; BREW 3.1.5; en-US; Teleca/Q05A/INT))

So whats the benefit of wap browsing is it just an easier way to veiw the forums on our phones? im not up on all this lingo lol

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  15. FACE

FACE Active Member

Guess I will have to renew my subscription...Do I get decals or just the ones I got from you cohen? :keke:

16. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

how many more do you want? I pretty much only have black left.

17. FACE

FACE Active Member

I was just pullin your leg ;)

18. Alex

What's New in v3.9.6
    ------------------------------------

- A "Previous Page" link on thread listing pages.

- Posts which contain YouTube video BBCode [youtube]videoid[/youtube] , or YouTube video links, will be transformed into image based links which displays a preview image from the video. [XHTML-MP mode]

- Updated homepage styling and minor user interface modifications. [XHTML-MP mode]

- The "Latest Forum Topics" section has been superseded by a 'Recent Posts' section. This area of the forum will display a list of topics that contain the most recent forum posts.

If database thread marking is used, threads that a user has not read or those which contain new posts will be displayed in bold font.

- The ability the toggle the inclusion of the mobile device browser useragent in the "wirelessly posted" line of posts.

- The XHTML-MP 'Home' menu option now corresponds to a fixed accesskey.

Pushing '0' on your keypad will now bring you to the home page.

- New topics can be created quickly by using the 'New Thread' form that is displayed at the bottom of all thread listing pages. [XHTML-MP mode]

19. Alex

What's New in v3.9.6
    ------------------------------------

- A "Previous Page" link on thread listing pages.

- Posts which contain YouTube video BBCode [youtube]videoid[/youtube] , or YouTube video links, will be transformed into image based links which displays a preview image from the video. [XHTML-MP mode]

- The "Latest Forum Topics" section has been superseded by a 'Recent Posts' section. This area of the forum will display a list of topics that contain the most recent forum posts.

- The ability the toggle the inclusion of the mobile device browser useragent in the "wirelessly posted" line of posts.

Pushing '0' on your keypad will now bring you to the home page.

- New topics can be created quickly by using the 'New Thread' form that is displayed at the bottom of all thread listing pages. [XHTML-MP mode]

20. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (T-Mobile Wing)

very nice...thank you!

21. Alex

You're welcome!

22. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I hate the reply notification email that comes when someone posts in a subscribed thread and that someone posted the the WAP. You get no preview of the reply like you do on normal ones.

23. Alex

I'm not entirely sure what can be done about that one, but I will look into it for us. Thanks!