Wtf at everyone!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nsvwrx, Sep 26, 2008.

1. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

I AM SOOO TIRED OF THESE DAMN RATING FROM S&P, MOODYS ECT.
    its THE FUCKING reason WaMu fucking failed WTF.

If the media hadn't been so fucking bitchy about it... IT MAY have lived till the bail out came by. but no ratings and the media fucked everything to fucking hell. the share holders are taking the fucking brunt. good bye 10,000$. Fuck you media/ ratings.

2. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Ouch! Sorry bro......I got $5 :hs:

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

'adsjfa'sfja'oijf;asdjf;alsdkjf;aldsjf ;oj;OIFJ[oifu[QUF[JUF[ASDF[98ASUF[98UAWF98Y9\

F
    ASDPFUA]SD9UF]A09FU]\9UF\FU\EFE=U

a-uf\a9udf9audf]ausdf
    a
    ofpojewifh[aoeihfaioehwf[whef][98q23hf[89HOIHSADF
    ADSFH
    ADIHF[AEHF[AWEHFAHF
    AHDSF
    HASDF
    9AHSD]F0AH8F]A08HF]AH
    sdF
    AS
    DFHA
    SDF9HASD
    F80HAD]UF
    H

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

6. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

:wtc: sorry didn't mean to strike a nerve.

7. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

LOL! that was not pointed at you at all! at WaMu

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

sorry for your loss!!!! I've heard some folks even pulling they're $$$ out of savings accounts to be safe...this economy/recession/ whatever the fuck u wana call it is insane.....the night club industry is def taking a hard hit....no gas to be found. hope I can make it home...

9. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

:eek3::rofl:

10. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

1 month behind on mortgage and counting.............I really wish this wasn't happening.

11. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yes, this sucks, i think im pulling the rest of my money out and putting it under my mattress, or well until the dollar becomes worthless.

12. Eco Auto Clean

shit ghost..sorry to hear man!!...hope you can get caught up soon.....what do you do for a living?

13. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

damn bro, thats pretty harsh.. if you need a job maybe i can hook you up.

14. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

I'm the lead tech at Spectrum Sound in Union City. Bill Heard wad one of our big customers along with some other dealers that have closed. Walk-in retail has slowed down a lot. Commission-based pay in a failing economy FTL! I cant imagine a 10k loss :eek3:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  15. Eco Auto Clean

oh that's right. yea commission ftl big time right now!!.....i can't imagine a 10k loss either..hope we can all make it through without too much loss...keep your head up folks...

16. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

you think 10k is bad? ive lost ~30k this year. wachovia FTL.

17. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

18. Eco Auto Clean

wow 30k that's nuts......yea I think ima pull my $ out of savings....this is getting ridiculous..

19. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

unless you have 100k it doesn't really matter.

What my family did was put the cash in to different accounts. A family is insured for up to 1.1 million if the accounts are split. 1.5 million if you have kids..

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  20. Eco Auto Clean

yea but at this point..do I even wana trust an electronic balance statement????? I'd rather have it buried in an undisclosed location..lol..

21. Jake

Jake Active Member

funny i was actually having a discussion with some people in my class earlier tonight about how PEOPLE SUCK!

i dn the thread title just reminded me of that.

22. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

+1 Sheople do suck.
    If you really want to take your money out buy gold or silver with it and hide that under your mattress or wherever. I've been afraid to look at my 401k balance the last 9 months. It really sucks that everybody is suffering because of a small percentage of greedy and corrupt individuals.

23. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

anyone want my wamu stock? selling at .02$.

24. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

^ hold onto your stock, JPMorg bought them, there may be a conversion later. I know 10K is a lot, I lost over 20K when the internet market went tits up... and really, people are losing a lot more than that, so we have it easy... and yes i do feel like an asshat, but you should have pulled out of financial stocks about a year ago. that's not hindsight, that was well known to investors and the public.

WaMu failed because they simply did not have enough liquidity. and as much as i hate bailouts we need to do this one, but they shouldn't rush it. ceos do NOT need a golden parachute worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and this needs to be a solid FIX, not a bandaid on what is now apparently a broken system.

most consumer banks make the majority of their profit from usage fees.... wamu didn't charge their customers the way BoA or Wach did, and well, WaMu was just holding on to too much bad paper like the others that fell.

sure, the media is having a feast with this, but it's what gets ratings, which gets advertisers, which gets people like you and me to buy shit...

25. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Monk, do you see a spike in the WAMU stock price after the sale?

It is a $.16 as I type.

I think it will pull a Fannie/Freddie; spike then fall again after the sale to JP.

What do you think?

26. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Well, it was a bailout so the stock wouldn't be converting over.. wamu it self is filing bankruptcy.

27. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

wamu is as dead as bear sterns.

28. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

You are correct. I got gitty before I check the news, lol.

29. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

"The seizure by the government means shareholders' equity in WaMu was wiped out. The deal leaves private equity investors including the firm TPG Capital, which led a $7 billion cash infusion in the bank this spring, on the sidelines empty handed."

30. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Wow, just wow.

31. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Yes, hence why people suck.

32. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

well goddamn.... sorry man. that's a helluva hit to take. :wtc:

33. techlord

techlord Active Member

just heard the pres or CEO of just 17 days, left with 20 mil. That is wrong.

34. Brian

Brian Active Member

FWIW, the mass withdrawal of funds from WaMu caused the govt. to step in and take over. The majority of the $$ withdrawn was not personal funds, but from large retail accounts. My 2 questions are:

What did those companies know 17 days before WaMu went under?
    Why is our govt trying to bail out businesses for $700 billion instead of the people?

35. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yeah, not that he didn't already have fucking 100 mill in his account. While good working people like us are siting here loosing the food on our tables because of his BS. hes going to hell.

36. FACE

FACE Active Member

imagine if that money was put to truly good use...

37. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Right on man. I sold a large portion of my BAC stock last April and put in Gold and Silver. And BAC is one of the few Banks that is still alive ( at least now). Sorry for your loss NVswrx. I will say that my investment portfollio is gaining thanks to my investments in new energy, solar, wind, etc. If you want to make money in your investments look to the future of energy. I am going to San Diego in 2weeks to attend a conference on Solar pwr. I will bring back as much info as possible to build my business Movement Marketing focusing on mainstreaming new energy. The future is now people. Gas is soon to be old news, and not a moment to soon.

Check out the website www.Infowars.com for relative info in today's world. Just know in advanced the oppinions expressed may be extreme but i believe the core info to be relevant. Use your own filter whnever you receive news from any source and make a sound decision that best benefits you.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  38. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

I might be PMing you soon about the new energy stocks...

39. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll