WTF: I'm still in the club.

Discussion in 'General Community' started by sti4u2nv, Jan 16, 2007.

1. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

I would like to state for the record that I am still in the subaru wave on the road club. Ever since I traded in my STI for the LGT, NOBODY has given me a return wave....WTF!!

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'll wave at ya ;)

3. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

sometimes I confused LGTs for non subaru cars like camrys or accords, but I have never seen one wave at me.

--
    Brian

4. jomotopia

jomotopia Member

i gave up on waving to non-Imprezas after about 2 months. nobody ever waved back. but if i see a Suby wave i'll return it.

5. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

That's like an old dude car right...just kidding. I love LGT's i have one in the family. Strange do you have tint! I'd want to make sure I'm waving to someone that is more obviously an enthusiast. Those cars do have a somewhat broader demographic. But hell yes If I get a wave I'll give one back. And long live the sleeper of subaru!

6. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

i've waved to some *other* subies & got the stare.....lol.but here ya go..........

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:wavey:

8. CHEMSOLDIER27

CHEMSOLDIER27 Member

:wavey: :wavey:

9. sti4u2nv

sti4u2nv Member

gee thanks guys...you know how to make a guy feel wanted. I was just ranting. I'm sure the next time I see a impreza they will wave back.

10. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Thats how I am with WRX owners, if it looks like another enthusiast I'll wave.