WTF Russia

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sparta, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

:eek:hnoes:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  2. WJM

WJM Banned

USA+No more F-14 in fleet service=Russians will walk all over us.

3. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Funny how this happens shortly after Palin (a woman) said she is willing to fight Russia.

4. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

lol@this

6. techlord

techlord Active Member

I thought we discussed this already...F22 = the baddest thing in the air.

7. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Nothing is going to happen.

8. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

Why does it say ADVERTISEMENT at the top of the article?

9. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

lol when I copied the text it got tied in from one of the sidebars

10. WJM

WJM Banned

I need to bring Hoser from the 70's in a Block 170 F-14 to go up against your F-22. We'll see whats really what after that. :naughty:

11. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

My guess is an F-14 in flames.

12. techlord

techlord Active Member

^^yup and from hundreds of miles away. Maybe 50 F14's against 1 F22 nope F22 still wins.

13. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

F15>F14.... let alone the F22.. Maybe I'm biased because I'm former USAF and worked on F16's but jeez.. this really isn't even an arguement. Someone is watching a little too much Top Gun..

14. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

Russia still has a navy? color me suprised.

I can guarantee there are at least 3-4 of our submarines in the area, and they will have no idea they are there. most of the russian navy got mothballed years ago and sat around rusting

this is nothing but a (expensive) propaganda stunt

15. jeb

jeb Member

Maybe they're just hiding where they can't be seen from Alaska ;)

16. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

Guys, keep in mind that Ven. and neighbors have large oil reserves... this is about oil and resources. They are positioning themselves with the South American govts because the US has basically walked all over the S.AM. continent for the last 100yrs and never made any effort to unify the hemisphere. So Russia is just filling in the blank space.

17. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

18. DaveH

DaveH Member

+1

Which is not good.

Russia are onto the same tactic in Georgia (Ossetia); jeopardizing oil supplies.

And some folks think 'foreign policy' is unimportant. :unamused:

19. yardhippie

yardhippie Member

Foreign policy is not unimportant; its misunderstood. Think about it in terms of how one lives in their own neighborhood.
    if you mind your manners and do your best to work with your neighbors things will mostlyy be fine. Everyonce in a while you get that asshat who has to go screwing up property values but one household doesnt need to lead the charge everytime someone doesnt cut their grass to the allowed length.
    Now if you walk into your neighbors house, tell them how they can live in that house and then drop a big steaming pile on their living room floor. You'll get the bed American foreign policy has made over the past 100+ years.