Wtf?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wrxbacano, May 31, 2006.

1. wrxbacano

wrxbacano Member

ok so I was driving by a lake and it looked like a pretty good pic spot, so I go down a dirt hill to get to the lake and everything is fine, I take the pic and take off, than when Im about to go up the hill I thought "AWD Im ok" I put on first and hit the gas and guess what........ I GOT STUCK:wtc:I dont know what wheels were spining put they did I tired it once more and it did it again so I had to go back get some speed and then I got out, does anyone know what could have happend?????

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

If the ground was too soft, AWD doesn't matter, the tires still sink in and you will get stuck. If you were moving at lets say idle in 1st or 2nd, and then stomped on the gas, you should have had enough momentum to keep the wheels from sinking, and still could have had that launch feeling.

Just because we have AWD doesn't mean we won't get stuck somewhere. It is just less likely.

3. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

yeah that is right..

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

so where's the pic??!!??

5. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

you telling me u dont have any pic?

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Uhh why is this in the member's journal section?????

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

moved to OT

8. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

The lack of a really low gear is another reason you should be cautious with soft terrain.

9. Trey

Trey Active Member

Open diffs FTL.

10. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

AWD isn't infallable

11. wrxbacano

wrxbacano Member

sorry ive been out of the forums for a while now but ill put the pic up tonight, and no the ground wasnt too soft