---WTFJayJay's '04 Silver WRX---

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by WTFJayJay, Feb 2, 2009.

1. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

Picked up my silver '04 from the Classic Atlanta dealer just after Christmas. The car actually used to belong to JJang12 on here, so many of you have seen it before. Yes he returned it to stock for the most part. As far as I can see it just has prodrive lowering springs.

Anyway, ive got big plans for it in the future. Ive only had it for about a month but ive already done some stuff; sprayed the stock wheels and wrx badge black :p, custom 3'' catback with no muffler and dual tip, and ive got an access port v2 coming in the mail as we speak :ddirty:.

Once I get my next paycheck im going to get an up pipe and down pipe and flash it to stage 2.

Im sure I'll still want more after that so later down the road ill prolly up the turbo and injectors and get a protune.

OH! and my buddy just got a GTi so we really want to try out autocross. I havent looked into it to much, so are there any local??

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  2. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

Some pics my buddy took with his new D40. He just got it, so hes not used to night shots just yet, but most of these came out pretty good..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  3. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

annnd my new 3'' catback with no muffler..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

accessport just came in the mail!

about to flash to stage 1 :D

oh and i chopped out the center piece of my grille yesterday and bondoed it up. nothing special, but i like it. pics later.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  5. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

just flashed it to stage one. can already feel the difference :). cant wait to go stage 2!

i dont know how accurate the dyno is on the ap is, but did a few pulls in 3rd gear and its says ive got 230whp... if its even close to accurate thats awesome!!

6. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

just a little update..

im now running stage two and love it!

also gutted the stock up pipe, got a custom divorced down pipe, and just got an hks hi power cat back.

so my straight pipe portion is now for sale. pm me if your interested. its only been on the car for 3 months

7. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

I am sure you will enjoy a bit o peace and quiet...or relatively so. I tuned a car not too long ago that was straight pipe and I had a minor headache by the end of the session! BTW nice looking ride. I like the black wheels despite what I thought when you said painted black wheels on a silver car. Looks good!

8. rare_element

rare_element New Member

Nice car man, do you actually like the 06-07 taillights?

9. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

ha yeah... my rents hate it, my dad thought he herd me drivin home once so he called me to see if it was me, and i was over 3 miles away... and hes almost completely deaf in one ear from guns and what not.. so yeah its gotten pretty old but still nice to see some v8 guys do a double take when i drive by :p.

10. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

meh i dont mind them. plus they came on the car when i got it. im thinking about tinting them

11. Are those stock WRX wheels, painted black? They look good.... I like that look.....

12. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

clean car. Straight pipe FTW. Im doing straight pipe in august and getting a tune, reason for that date is, thats when i get my license back. :/

And answer to your question: those are stockers painted black.

13. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Explain yourself.