Wuz up on this Wonderful Saturday - eck.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lostinthewoods, Jan 21, 2006.

1. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

So what is everyone up to on this wet saturday?

I did the shopping thing with the wife and bought some toys for our Kids ( "the dogs" ).

Also got some tires.. woo hooo

:nuts:

2. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

Went to Topspeed for the first time.

Got some stuff installed.

It's all good.

3. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

did some work for an hour or two moving stuff, sat around, going to eat, and the ever present longing for more track time.

Alex

4. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

i did nothing! i'm about to eat at McDonalds and then do some accounting for my dad... and then i'll probably just sit home and play video games.

5. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

+1 for juegos de video...

6. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Went to lil'talledega and had fun in the rain!

7. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I figured out why my gas mileage went up radically the last tank... at least I think I did.

Turns out the hose between what appears to be a fuel pressure regulator and the intake had a tiny tear in it. I wonder if that's what caused my avg miles/tank to go from 230 to 280.

I also fought with MS Money trying to get my brokerage account setup.

And went to the mexican grocer to get some nopalitos and canned tomatillos.

It's been a very exciting day. :rolleyes:

8. lostinthewoods

I just bought some dog food and a starbucks :)

9. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Don't tell me you're one of those people who order the extra soy diet fat free lactaid double shot frozen triple venti frappumoccaccino....

If you are, I hate you. :)

I wish my Starbucks had a line for people who just want plain coffee. I don't want to wait in line for fifteen minutes while some yuppie turds order their $6 specialty drinks while pretending to drink 'coffee' when the content is 90% crap and sugar and fat and @#%@#$%^@$#%@^##@$&^ :mad:

And then they tool off in their Priuses and other 'green' vehicles while chatting on their god damn cellhpone with their hippie treehugger friends about how much they adore the 'coffee' they just bought.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  10. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

And then they god damn praise SBUX for being ecologically aware and responsible, and meanwhile I bet the damn CEO is ordering rain forests mowed down and near extinct baby monkeys raped for fun while laughing all the way to the bank.. and the damn hippies are still riding around in their hybrid vehicles feeling all smug because they've made a freakin' difference.

11. lostinthewoods

LOL... I order vanilla latte, or cafe latte. I am simple.

Just finished cleaning house and washing Muddy dogs.

12. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

And yet another beautiful day....blah.

13. lostinthewoods

I know man. I wanna ride today :( Got the new tires on.

14. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Been out since 10, its not too terrible. And yes, +1 for a plain coffee of the day + heavy whipping cream line at starbucks.

15. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

I hear ya...weather...blah...the only riding I got was a 4.5 hour drive to SC! :) Can't wait to check out the new tires on the 2 wheeled beast. :naughty:

16. lostinthewoods

Saturday is looking good man. Bring the bike over this to the install day. We can ride before or after :)

I have ya shoe covers waiting for ya.

17. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

work work work.. thats all in my life.. :(

18. lostinthewoods

i feel ya pain. travel work work work travel.. laundry, rest... travel work work work travel.

19. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

well on the bright side of this nasty day, there will be sliding going down at the super secret safe location. pm me if you would like to join, we are going to try and shoot some video clips and my friend just got a sweeeet camera to take some pics.

20. lostinthewoods

**lucky** . To bad I am in Washington DC at the moment.

Plus I need to wash the car, it looks nasty dirty. Have to have it clean for the install day.