Wvu/uga

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by blink, Jan 3, 2006.

1. blink

blink Member

Surprised no one has made this thread yet.. amazing game for you mountaineers, and to the greatest trick play that should not have worked, good job WVU. Dawgs wtf..

Well tonight is my big nail bitter.. Go NOLES! please dont get destroyed.

:insert smart ass crimi'noles joke here:

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

Slaton is the most amazing running back i have ever seen in my life. He freakin ran all over the Ga defense. I was jumping up and down the whole game to see them run UGA in the ground.

as for tonight all i have to say is

[​IMG] domination!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

hey guys thanks for the props. wow! i never thought that we would do that well! i knew that slaton and white were fast but i was worried playing a very good georgia team that they wouldn't be fast enough. now i can say with confidence that we have one of the fastest offences in college football. that was the biggest win and best season in WVU Football history. esp when you look at how we started the year. white was basicly the backup qb and slaton was 4th on the rb depth chart. i have been watching them for years, thru all the low spots and big game chokes (88 festia bowl, 93 sugar bowl). out of the last 12 bowl games we have one 1. so it was long overdue and makes it so much sweeter! the best part is slaton and white are freshman, we have three more years with them. and we are returning all but 3 on offense and 5 on defense. WVU is the winningest program without a NC. so hopefully we will have a shot at one in the next few years!

west virginia, were the men are men & the couches are scared!!

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I didnt watch the game but it sounded pretty good. Notre Dame and UGA both lost so I'm happy.

5. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

I was at the game. Sporting red with my brother and four of his friends. Bad thing was, we were in a predominately West Virginia seating area and there were almost a couple of fights that we got in because of a ******* West Virginia guy throwing beer on us Georgia fans. They ended up bumping the security in our section, it was kind of funny. I was waiting for some hardcore sports action that can only be found at European football (soccer) games between fans.

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

bottom line was an incredible game!

7. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

Bottom line, FSU just lost, and that's not cool. Two of my teams just lost in a row. If Texas loses tomorrow, I won't be happy.