X-Men Spinoffs

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by sol drums, Jun 2, 2006.

1. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

2. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i heard a few days ago of the wolverine movei, but his skeleton wasnt replaced, i sure hope they dont have that in the movie.

3. Trey

Trey Active Member

It shows this in the first movie. His bones were removed.

4. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

it hints it does not really show it..

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

It makes it clear in the movie that the scientist guy (i'm blank on the name) fused his bones with the antiblahblahblah (I'd just slaughter the spelling if I tried). Miko or Niko, the chick Wolverine fights in X-men 2, had the same procedure done. The last 30 minutes of the 2nd movie takes place at the installation where it all happened.

Alright, now I feel like a nerd.

6. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

adamantium

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

Don't feel like such a nerd anymore;)

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

the project was called weapon x. the canadian government held many experiments. weapon x (the "X" being a roman numoral means 10) became one of the most popular because A: they were using mutants to experiment on and B: several heroes/villains came out of it(wolverine, sabertooth sublime, I think deadpool and a few others i cant remember off the top of my head). another popular character came from the weapon I project which created captain america.
    yes I am a big nerd and i really hope they dont botch the whole venom symbiote suit thing in spiderman 3. the secret wars was always one of my favorite comic book series.

9. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

also maverick, wraith, and silver fox. I think the project was called Weapon Plus, and it was X because it was the 10th trial which was on superhuman mutants.

i want to know how he's goin to get the suit since they obviously dont have the $$$ or the time to explain the secret wars.

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

iw as yhinknig the samthing. they have sdone a prety goodjob wiht the first 2 though. small details haveb eeen diferent but they have been good good differnces......like how got bite by the spider and the webshoooters being part of him instaed of deviuces..thoese are the only to i can think of right know..i know there are otjhers but im a bit drunk too to remmeber th othes