You@WRXatlanta.com, personalized email addresses

Discussion in 'Community Announcements & News' started by Alex, May 3, 2005.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I think we could split this into two levels. One price per. month for just a forwarded email address. IE all meant sent to you@WRXatlanta.com is forwarded to you@aol.com. Alternatively, we can have a complete email setup, including calendar, news, weather, etc. These options really are if you login via a browser rather than just use POP in outlook or thunderbird, etc.

I'm curious to know what everyone thinks.

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

im down

3. SkullWRX

SkullWRX Member

I like it. As to your size limits? I think 100-250MB should be sufficient for our purposes? Would they be linked directly to our usernames... ie: SkullWRX@WRXatlanta.com or would they be our choice?
    I like the forwarding idea though. Because I don't really use weather, calendar updates. But, perhaps if forwarding is like 50% of the "whole package cost" then it's a pretty good deal. As to the prices, i don't know. I get my email free from Tech right now so I don't know what's reasonable.

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

good idea Alex......:bigthumb:

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I like the idea. Either way works. I don't really need calander and contacts and all that stuff.

6. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

"I think 100-250MB should be sufficient for our purposes?"

i agree, told ya alex:p :bigthumb:

you know im down.

7. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Great Idea!!.

Count me in...

Mark

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i use msn freemail..but i support anything..:cool:

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

That's 6 or 7 so far, if we get say 10-15, I'll start setting stuff up.

We need to work on some pricing. I was thinking like $3 per mo. for 100mb email, and like $1 for forwarding.