Your Car/Truck/Bike as a full size poster - Details Inside

Discussion in 'Art & Photography' started by AirMax95, Jul 18, 2008.

1. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I am posting on behalf of a good friend of mines. He has learned the photography skills needed to produce quality shots due to his passion to succeed. Please read below and email him for inquiries.

FIRST 5 customers get Package 2 at Package 1 cost - FREE photo CD w/ License. Post away on those forums ;)

Package 1: 1hr Photoshoot1x 24x36 Color/B&W Poster(Larger and Smaller Sizes Available)

Cost: $100.00

Package 2: 1hr Photoshoot1x 24x36 Color/B&W Poster((Larger and Smaller Sizes Available)1x Photo CD w/ Personal License to use photos

Cost: $125.00

*The above packages are you coming to me. If you have a certain spot that you are looking to have the photographs taken at for your poster please contact me via PM and we will work out the details for this.*

Photos can be at a venue/event such as Drifting or Auto-X or even Road Atlanta. If you have multiple friends running at the same event than discounts can we worked out. Or we can park it someplace nice and get some shots from there. Just let me know!

Additional Options/Cost: Extra Photo CDs: $10.00Extra 24x36 Posters: $40.00Extra Prints: Contact For Pricing on 4x6/5x7/etc

Canvas Prints and other custom mounts are available. Contact for details.

Email Halston @ hpphoto@comcast.net Some random samples from my travels and portraits + action shots!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. dinanm3atl

dinanm3atl Member

Thanks TPain :) haha

Guys let me know if you have any questions!

3. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

sweet pics. might have to look more into this :wiggle:

4. dinanm3atl

dinanm3atl Member

Just let me know.

Nice bikes you have ;)