Zen Motors - ACT, Exedy, Carbonetic, Stance, Whiteline!!!!

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by ZenMotors, Mar 16, 2009.

1. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Clutch Specials!!!

ACT Clutch & Flywheels!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Call to get your Zen Price Today!!!!

Exedy Clutch Kits!!!
    [​IMG]
    Exedy Twin Disc Cerametallic Clutch
    Exedy Twin Carbon Clutch
    Exedy Triple Cerametallic Clutch

Call to get your Zen Price Today!!!

Carbonetic Clutches & Differentials!!!

Carbonetic Twin & Triple Disc Clutches
    [​IMG]

Carbonetic Carbon LSD's
    [​IMG]

Carbonetic Metal LSD's

[​IMG]

Call to get your Zen Price today!!!

Stance USA Bushing Kits!!!

Stance Rear Diff Bushings
    [​IMG]
    Subaru WRX Aluminum Rear Differential Bushing set the solid aluminum rear differrntisl mount bushings are to replace the soft factory rubber bushings. By replacing the bushings with solid aluminum, there is less drivetrain deflections, allowing for better throttle response and more power to be transferred to the ground
    Zen Price: $69.99

Subaru WRX Aluminum Rear Subframe Collar Set
    [​IMG]
    The Aluminum rear subframe collars fill the voids in the factory rubber bushings. By filling the voids, it gets rid of the unwanted slack in the rear diff subframe and eliminating the notorious Subaru clunk when shifting.
    Zen Price: $49.99

These products don't interest you? Don't worry I sell much more then what is listed above. I carry Spec, Clutchmasters, Competition Clutch, HKS, Cusco, RPS, Blitz, and much more!!!

[​IMG]

Clutch Master has released the new 850 series (FX850) twin disc system. These units utilize larger 8.5 inch diameter clutch discs to increase surface area while FX600 & FX700 units use 7.25 inch clutch discs. These larger discs in the FX850 increase drivability while retaining high torque capacity. Clutch Master's FX850 kits are available for most applications with a Kevlar and Ceramic (B-TD6) or Ceramic and Ceramic (B-TD7) disc configurations. A Ceramic Ceramic configuration is considered race only while a Kevlar Ceramic set up supports a combination of street and strip.

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR:
    Subaru: WRX, WRX-STI

Give me a call and I'll set you up a quote for Clutch, and or Installation today!

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Hey Tray...PM a price for a clutch for a 5sp 2002 WRX please

3. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

How much power are you making? Do you want a good clutch that doesn't break the bank? Or do you want a twin or triple carbon?

Let me know when you get a chance and I'll finalize your quote.

Take care!

4. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Stockish-Cobb Stg 2 power. No 6puck or anything, something reasonably priced;)

5. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

I can do an ACT Street disc for $600.00 Shipped! ACT Raised their prices in the start of the year. I can do clutch masters as well. Similar setup clutch Starting at $499.99 Shipped!

Let me know when you are ready. I'll take care of you.

Take care!

6. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Specials!!!

7. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Weekend Bump!!!

8. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Specials!!!

9. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Specials!!!

10. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

What is the shops number?

11. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump!!!

12. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Specials!!!

13. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Specials!!!

14. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump!!!

15. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump!!!

16. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Buy a Clutch Kit thru Zen Motors. Receive additional discount on your Installation!

17. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Order a Clutch Kit from Zen Motors Receive a Free Clutch Line! with your purchase!!!

18. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

$100.00 of Standard Labor rate when Purchasing Clutch kit through Zen Motors

19. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

$100.00 of Standard Labor rate when Purchasing Clutch kit through Zen Motors

20. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

$100.00 of Standard Labor rate when Purchasing Clutch kit through Zen Motors/B]

21. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Zen!

22. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

[​IMG]

Clutch Master has released the new 850 series (FX850) twin disc system. These units utilize larger 8.5 inch diameter clutch discs to increase surface area while FX600 & FX700 units use 7.25 inch clutch discs. These larger discs in the FX850 increase drivability while retaining high torque capacity. Clutch Master's FX850 kits are available for most applications with a Kevlar and Ceramic (B-TD6) or Ceramic and Ceramic (B-TD7) disc configurations. A Ceramic Ceramic configuration is considered race only while a Kevlar Ceramic set up supports a combination of street and strip.

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR:

Subaru: WRX, WRX-STI

Give me a call and I'll set you up a quote for Clutch, and or Installation today!

23. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Order Now get Free Shipping!!!! Black Friday Sale all week long!!!