Zen Motors - Acura RSX Clean Up - Rough to Ready! (Before & After)

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by ZenMotors, Jul 29, 2009.

1. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

This customer came to us as a referral who wanted to get all her maintenance performed. The application is a 2002 Acura RSX Type S with 120k miles. She has never had the car cleaned before. She parks under pine trees down town. The car was sticky to the touch. Just note. We did not perform a Package Detail. We just performed a clay bar treatment, simple wax job, and cleaned her headlights for her as an appreciation for her business. Note the headlights was not a complete headlight restore either.

Please everyone. If you car looks anything close to this. Give us a call and let us perform a detail for you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

That car almost looks intentionally dirty -- haha, that is how nasty it is!

It would look ten times better with just cleaner headlights. Headlights are really the one thing that brings out the age of a vehicle if they are not well maintained.

4. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Tell me about it. Mine are pissing me off!

5. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

It was nasty. And sticky to the touch.

We did clean the headlights. Not a full restore. Just some minor cleaning. We did this detail for free. So we didn't get too much into it. We could of made a huge difference with Wetsanding etc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yeah they would have benefited greatly from 2000 grit, polish, etc.

7. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

My car is starting to look like this because we don't have a hose in the apt complex. Could you PM a price on a wet sand, polish, full ext. detail job?

8. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Sending you a PM

9. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

We didn't really want to spend too much time on it. It was a freebie detail