Zen Motor's Detailing

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by ZenMotors, Mar 25, 2010.

1. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

In case you have forgotten we have a highly experienced detailer on staff to accommodate you! Attention to detail is very important to us, and we continue to go above and beyond expectation.

Here is some of our special rates for you!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zen Motors Starter Package:
    - Exterior Wash
    - Clay Bar Entire Vehicle
    - Clean All Door Jams
    - Wheels Cleaned & Tires Dressed
    - Window's Cleaned
    - Interior Vacuumed
    - Exterior Hand Wax

Zen Motors Price: $89.99

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zen Motors Starter Package Plus:
    - Exterior Wash
    - Clay Bar Entire Vehicle
    - Clean All Door Jams
    - Wheels Cleaned & Tires Dressed
    - Window's Cleaned
    - Interior Vacuumed
    - Interior Panels / Console Wiped Down & Cleaned
    - Black Trip Coated (Gives A Deeper Black Shine)
    - Engine Bay Cleaned
    - Exterior Polish Applied
    - Exterior Hand Paint Cleaner
    - Exterior Hand Wax

Zen Motors Price: $139.99

We use high quality materials such as (Adam's Polishes, Menzerna, Mequires, Mothers, Wolfgang, Poorboys, 3m, P21S, Lake Country, Cobra, Gritts Garage, and much more!)

Are these packages not enough for you?
    We have vast experience using high speed rotary buffer units. Specializing in various stages paint correction. We also offer wet sanding and buffing at additional costs. Please give a call for your custom application.

Schedule an Appointment Today!

2. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Other recent work...

Chrysler 300c - Customer brought this to us. Paid someone who he thought was a detailer to detail his 300, and from the pictures you will be able to tell...the guy had no idea what he was doing. We did 99% correction on this car. It had lived part of its life in the north, and had some pretty serious acid rain etching. The only thing shy of making this car perfect would have been wet sanding the hood, roof and trunk.

Before:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Was basically the same across the whole car.

After spending some much needed time with the car, my detailer took it out before waxing it to check the work and...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This beautiful reflection off the white...

[​IMG]

Well after back inside and finishing the underhood, interior and waxing it, it was to dark for outside pictures so...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Customer was beyond happy with the way the car came out so... (next post)

3. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

After the owner of the 300c picked up his car, he already wanted his vette done to the same standards. This was a fun car to do. Even though come to find out the front end had been repainted and the DA Prep work on the hood was completely visibile. :(

But overall it was a general car that had never been detailed. Pass. door had been wet sanded and never buffed out. Past there it was just general hard clear vette swirls across the car.

Before:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Exhaust kinda dirty...

[​IMG]

Exhaust fixed...

[​IMG]

After inside...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(next post)

4. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

After outside...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then with someone who knows how to use a camera... :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then just a brief one on my lexus getting done a little while ago for World of Wheels. Since this was late notice we had little time to get the car ready. Had my detailer do a quick polish on it. No full correction, even though it needs it and will get done at a later point...

Just afters at the world of wheels...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I have a Carbon Black Metallic M3. There are swirls viewable. I've tried to get them out with a PC and got about 75% of them out. The rest I'm not comfortable digging in and trying to get out.

What's the cost for a full paint correction? You can PM me.