Zen Motors Now authorized Q-Rack Distributor (Quick Steering Racks)

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by ZenMotors, May 7, 2009.

1. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

What is a Q-Rack?

Q-Rack presents our Quick Steering Rack, a steering rack that outperforms the stock STi rack without breaking the bank! The Q-Rack allows your Impreza to reach full lock in just 1 and 1/4 turns from wheel center (approximately 2.4 turns lock to lock).

Get the competitive edge in autocross, track or rally. The Q-Rack is designed for 1993 and later left- and right-hand drive Impreza models, including the newest generation Impreza. It's tested under the most extreme competition conditions possible for functionality, durability and safety. 2008+ Impreza Q-Racks are now available.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Q-Rack Questions & Answers:

Q) What does a Q-Rack do?

A) Have you ever watched the WRC? Ever watched the drivers swing around a hairpin by just turning the steering wheel like you would to change a lane? A quicker steering rack is what makes this possible. The Q-Rack is not as extreme as the WRC racks, but works on the same principle. With our rack, the steering input required is reduced by 30% from stock. In 99% of driving situations, you will not have to go hand over hand with steering inputs.

Q) Can I use the Q-Rack in daily driving?

A) Although our rack was designed for competition use, we were careful to allow for streetability so that we could transit our rack equipped cars to the next stage of a rally. At highway speeds it is not difficult to keep the wheels straight or change lanes without upsetting the car. We do recommend you remain aware of the rack though, and as always, keep both hands on the wheel.

We are having special deals worked out with Q-Rack buy from us today!!!!

2. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Mmm nice.

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

how much?

4. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

If we get 5 together. I can do some pretty serious deals. Single Orders looking around $1000.00 Shipped with supplying core. $175 extra without Core.

5. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

I have always wanted one of these!

6. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

The time is now. ;)

7. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Doing Group Buy on IWSTI. Let me know if you are interested.

8. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

have you posted this already? link please

9. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Sent you a PM!