Zen Motors Wants to help you in this Economy!

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by ZenMotors, Dec 7, 2009.

1. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Due to economic conditions, we have decided to keep the $65/hour rate through the end of January.

Our labor rate has been $80.00 per hour. To help everybody in their economic state we will be changing our labor rate to $65.00 per hour. That is $15.00 off per hour of labor!!! This saves you big on your next engine build, scheduled service, or motor swap!

Our fabrication rate has been $109.00 an hour we will also be reducing this rate to $90 an hour. Keep that in mind on your next custom fab job!

Our Parts Sale prices will also be reduced to help everyone! We are offering free shipping on a lot of products until the end of the year.

And Last we will be doing a Special on the Detailing for you as well! We will be offering $15.00 off any Detailing service until the end of January 2010.

Give me a call now to set up an appointment!

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

awesome idea. PM sent!

3. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Send me the e-mail. And I'll get you that quote.

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

I opened this expecting to see "full time jobs w/benefits for everyone!" but alas, no such luck. Those are great rates tho.

5. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

I wish we could bro. But we are here to help you guys out in need too.

6. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Don't miss out on this special rate! We are here to help you with your service, and performance needs!

7. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

I thought non-vendors could not advertise?

8. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

I'll get Dan to do the Paypal info when he comes in. I forgot about it.

9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Im just pulling your leg ;)