Z's gone, replaced with.. 335i sedan?

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Genya, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Well new project, now that im in atl for the most part, left boston and went to work in beverly hills. So far alot of fun!

Found one at auction for 21k 2007 with a six speed so went from cali to get my son in atlanta, and then picked him up a flew him with me to raliegh nc, then drove to charlotte nc, watched the panthers take on the giants (and got lil jay a bunch of autographs including justin tucks) then came from charlotte to atlanta, sadly rarely get home to drive it. (just weekends) But moved next to piedmont park so glad to be home.

Stock dynojet 280whp/300wtq

Next mod:LSD

Attached Files:

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

nice!

where are you living down there? I'm looking for places to live around piedmont.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Maybe you two can room together.

Nice upgrade Jason :)

4. Genya

Im sposed to go to parc vue on 13th if the closing goes right this friday, but if looking hit me up I must have looked at most every rental/sale in the area before i pulled the trigger :) Im pretty much half a block from the entrance of the park

Thanks guys

5. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

about damn time, those twinturboed inline 6 are nice

6. Jake

Jake Active Member

my best friend has been talking about getting one of those. now if only i can make him actually follow thru. love those platforms!

7. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Nice upgrade!

We really need to have a hush hush OG snobbery WRXatl get together. Red dawn, soju, original Xbox and Forza.

8. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

in.

9. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Sweet ride.

Your fuel pump is going out....

10. Genya

Yes im definately game would love to catch up with yall! :)

Hehe yeah definately waiting on the HPFP to introduce me to the perils of bmw ownership ;)

11. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Nice. I like the 335is. I looked at a used 135i but they are still out of my range. I will have to wait a little longer.