New Profile Posts

1. caleno1610
    caleno1610 ChrisW
    Do u have the stock intake ?
  2. Boxerboy88
    Boxerboy88 jrat
    Fleali88@gmail.com, 706-580-6644

I want the sti head unit if you still have it.
    Thanks. is it free lol?
    Eli
  3. Ajsti330
    Ajsti330 nik_05STi
    I have 2011 sti rims. PM if your interested
  4. New92
    New92 Karma
    Interested in the struts/springs. Can you confirm availability?
  5. milkmn42
    milkmn42 Karma
    do you still have exhaust for sell?
  6. sti-mike
    sti-mike JJang12
    My Cell 404 625 1266 I would like to buy the Cobb AP
  7. Aggregate
    Aggregate RonnieBlaze
    So do you like the nameless axle back? Any drone?
  8. Khionê
    Khionê DUMONT
    Sorry not trading. You can shot me an cash offer if you like.
  9. Justinmysti
    Justinmysti Dheim96
    Check ya inbox
  10. New92
    New92 Alex_ATL
    97 Outback
    I just left you a VM. Im out shopping for cars today, cash in hand, and plan on making a purchase before this afternoon. Would it be ok for me to come by and take a look?

Thanks,
    Ben
    678-457-0703
  11. Drowland87
  12. Khionê
    Khionê lucky13
    Just seeing if you still would want the 18x8.5 Gforce rims. Text me at 678 315 4202
  13. Khionê
    Khionê whtwrx11
    Did you have any other exhaust on it or just stock? Did you tune it or dyno with this on?
  14. Matt
    Matt cguzz
    hey dude...you made the same post twice. I closed the second thread because you don't need 2 open at once.
  15. cguzz
    cguzz Matt
    Hey Matt. How come you closed my thread for my 2012 STi for sale? Let me know please. I read the stickies and I thought it was OK. Thanks
  16. fabi
    fabi l_B
    whats up dude
  17. jdiwatts
    jdiwatts whitepony22
    I'll definitely take the VF39.
    My cell is 678-860-6094. let me know when a good time to call is.
  18. Edboy21k
    Edboy21k rsutton1223
    Are you selling the bilsteins?
  19. jasonhunt007
  20. dundunskeert
    dundunskeert dwx
    Please check you PMs I want to buy your ALK
  21. Kenny
    Kenny Alex
    how many times must I ask you to delete my posts and cancel my membership here?
  22. g1nkgo
    g1nkgo jrat
    Hey jrat, looking forward to seeing the replies to this thread. I've got a 2.5i and was able to take it on some good roads in wv last week. Just cruising but still fun. Have you checked out dirty impreza.com? Good luck.
  23. g1nkgo
    g1nkgo goixiz
    hey thanks - Ill figure out exactly what i need and hit you up. thanks again.
  24. G-WRX
    G-WRX Kokopelli
    Hey, One of my tires blew out from the sidewall, I was wondering if either you or Techlord had the reciept still so I can check up on a warranty for them. Just let me know please. you can reach my on my cell phone at 706-318-0468. Thanks.
  25. ninja01
    ninja01 h23bb2
    hey.. so if you need to get in touch with me for directions or anything on Monday I can reached at 678-778-2908..

Wayne
  26. J_P
    J_P nicad
    pm sent
  27. CammyD
    CammyD ChrisW
    Lams Motor sport in Gainesville is the best place to get your windows tinted I had mine done last year and they look amazing i had a few bubbles but i took it back a week later and they fixed them for me no appointment and charge http://www.lamsmotorsports.com/
  28. g1nkgo
    g1nkgo Chadbee@Forged
    Hey Chadbee -I was wondering if you know of someone that could help me make a base impreza 2.5 a little faster. any ideas are appreciated. mark 678-707-2774
  29. turbo510
    turbo510 Texsun
    I have the wheel with me. Just let me know a convenient to meet you. I am free all weekend, including this evening.

Steve. 404-312-9529
  30. STillGruven
    STillGruven RSConvert
    Hello!

Can you send me some info about that 05 Fozzie you were offering in a earlier post? We are looking for one as a company vehicle. We also have a Murano that we want to sell/trade. Thanks - Michael
  31. Ender
    Ender MJ_Spool
    Hi just saw your post bout the random parts ya found in the garage. I was wondering if the ignition coils and one of the TDO4 were still available
  32. turbo510
    turbo510 Matt
    Matt, Jonathan and myself,(Steve) are heading out for Will's Memorial this evening. I have a double room booked at the Quality Inn for tonight and Saturday night. Our leave time is flexible if anyone is needing a ride or wants to convoy. Jonathan is a Senior Master Tech in case of car problems ;)
    There is no charge if someone needs a ride and a place to stay. We will be returning Sunday morning.
    My cell is 404-312-9529, I am taking the Forester so there are a few seats available.
    I know it will mean the world to Will's family to see the faces and see the effect he had on people during his life.
  33. tallgeese2
    tallgeese2 Allpro Subaru
    I got a 03 wrx, when im let of the gas i get this rototing grinding sound but it gos away if i push the clutch in or push the gas pedal back down. im thinking its the throw out bearing but i had that replaced last summer. any ideas?
  34. bluedestiny
    bluedestiny WRboXer
    ps what is lowered price for water tank?
  36. Mr.legg
    Mr.legg Smurfzilla
    I'll take a catch can... You can text me at (404)702-7254.... Thanks nick
  37. Mr.legg
    Mr.legg CageChicane
    I will take the front and rear adj sway bars and the front end links if you still have them
  38. Mr.legg
    Mr.legg talos
    Would you take 125 bucks for the header?
  39. bluedestiny
    bluedestiny Spankie
    What would you take?
  40. subarusti4life
    subarusti4life Alex
    Hey Alex, how do I delete my account on wrxatlanta?
  41. Fenderbends
    Fenderbends Kokopelli
    Hey, Just wondering if you had that bumper beam for an 02/03 Wrx still available? And how much would you want for it?
  42. brownhelmet1
    brownhelmet1 MJ_Spool
    Good turn out at sonic hope to see everyone next Friday
  43. RBillings
    RBillings shu
    My cell # is 4044514503 if you want you can text me for faster response.
  44. arawak1969
    arawak1969 techlord
    Hey there,
    I have a stock 00' RS and am trying to get a good idea of what you have done to your car as I want to duplicate it as it looks awesome.
    I'm located in canton ga and have to do the project in stages.
  45. Mr.legg
    Mr.legg John
    Is the mount and springs still available I can pick them up today if they are
  46. KDJ770
    KDJ770 rsutton1223
    Saw your message from yesterday afternoon about ordering Hella Supertones from Subbiemods - First, good choice! I love mine and they have saved me a few times since moving to Atlanta (Driving here is crazy!). I highly recommend the Subiemods harness and bracket (I'm sure you ordered that as well - just saying if you didn't). I did the install myself over an afternoon. You can find my write up here if you plan to do it yourself: http://www.mysubie.com/vehicle?id=5083&project_id=763 - Good luck with the install.
  47. xxstevenxx
  48. Andy@KillShot Performance
    Andy@KillShot Performance wagunz_pwn
    Give me a call and we can discuss the price on a reman. trans.
    Thanks, Andy
    770-789-4928
  49. WRXmom
    WRXmom WRX Learner
    Happy Birthday!