1/28 - Install day @ Milo's

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by miloman, Dec 12, 2005.

1. SolidSnake

SolidSnake Member

Hi all I am a n00b on this site, Subaru owner for 4 years now 02' WRX & 04'STi. I am currently doing exstensive mods on my 04' STi. So I won't be able to make it, although I would love to but she just isn't ready yet, maybe on Dyno day :sx: the 11th see you all at TopSpeed!

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

see ya out there ;)

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Welcome to WRXatlanta, why not just bring out the 02?

4. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I should be able to make it out at least for a little while :wiggle: gotta be @ work by 4

5. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Milo, how long are you guys going to be at your place? I wont be getting off of work until 6pm.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

there are usually people out till it gets dark... gimme a call when u get off work if u wanna check

7. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

how many cars and guys r comming??
    just curious :cool:

8. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

last time i think we had about 23 cars at once and about 30+ over the course of the day, its good times.

9. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Definitely!

10. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

ill be there, had to make sure i had off work

11. STiLLsLow

STiLLsLow Member

just wondering if there was gunna be a oven available...thought maybe bake some cookies or headlight? :)

12. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I have a manicure scheduled at 11am, but I will still swing by... LOL...

13. Alex

Wouldnt want to get your nails dirty... :rolleyes:

14. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

available

15. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

+1 for head lights

16. lostinthewoods

i will take a supervisor position when i arrive. Can help coordinate beer dispersal

17. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

18. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

sorry guys, i totally forgot... it's my birthday this weekend (see that's what happens as you age, and are busy as fuck batting off projects left and right)... blah, anyways i'm complaining about the forgetting part, not the bday part, and apparently the wife has "plans" for me (take that as you will), so no wrenching for me this time around. have fun, be safe, wear clean underwear, yada, yada.

19. lostinthewoods

hahah nice.....
    [​IMG]

20. lostinthewoods

Sat
    Jan 28 Mostly Cloudy
    58°/46° 10%

21. lostinthewoods

hmmm Beer + Sheep = hmmmmmmmmmmm

22. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

Somebody bring a laptop and obd2 cable please! <3

23. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

never leave home without it, i'll be in the blue subie:coolugh:

24. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

i have delta dash that I can use on several different ecu versions as well if anyone needs codes pulled.

25. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

isn't the suby color percentage of the number of blue scoobies like... 99%?!

26. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

i would say its probably 50% blue

27. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i have a laptop i will bring but no cable.

28. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

now remember, the black bugeyes are technically dark blue

29. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

also, bring laptops if you want the photos from the RA shoot. i have a DVD of all the photos and everyone can copy them before i give it to milo/alex.

30. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

ANOTHER REMINDER
    OPEN UR BIG EYES TO SEE THIS
    THIS IS NOT A JOKE
    When this install day comes please everyone of you
    NO LOUD MUSIC
    NO ROARING OF THE CAR
    STAY AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE
    AND
    THIS WILL BE FUN IF FOLLOWED
    OR NO INSTALL DAY
    MILO ALREADY SAID SO.

31. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I don't have a laptop, but I do have some blank dvds, so could I bring that for somebody to copy?

32. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

all i'll have is the DVD, no laptop. someone might be able to burn CDs for you. the only reason i used a DVD is i put EVERYTHING i shot on there. each hi-res image is about 122MB. so a CD will be fine.

33. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

we can make copies on my computer

34. JPWRX

JPWRX New Member

How late does everyone anticipate being there? I am going to Andretti Speed Lab early Saturday morningfor the ProCup Karting League. I should be done around 11 or so. If it is like anytime I have spent working on a car, it always takes longer than you initially think it will. Hope to see you guys out there.

Jonathan

35. Alex

The crowd will prob. be in full force by 1 or 2 and will dwindle around 5 as it starts to darken.

36. JPWRX

JPWRX New Member

Thanks

37. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I plan on getting there at 10, and leaving around 1:30 for topspeed to meet up with my friend with an evo 9 that is going to get it tuned and dynoed.

38. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

i'll be there early so i can start drinking!

39. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

i'm going to try and come hang out & help. i'm about finished on my install, or fix of the clutch. so i'll be driving my POS accord... can't wait to start driving my subie agian

40. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

what time should the "spring" people get there?...probably like 10 or so right?

41. Alex

Ill be there at 10 if not earlier. We'll have to organize the area appropriately.

42. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

Should we bring anything in terms of food? Like burges and stuff or just some money to grab something with.

43. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

donations are always welcome... alex and i will be arranging for burgers, hotdogs, appropriate buns and chilli

we will need ice (lots of it), coolers filled with ice, plastic cups, plates and silverware, napkins, beer, chips, dip... cant think of anything else at the moment...

i'll post up if anything else comes to mind after alex and i r done getting food

44. gt9729b

gt9729b Member

Will there be anybody there willing to give me a test-ride in a sway-barred STi (M-Chan, others?) to compare to a stocker '05? If so, when will you be there?

45. Alex

Surely gt. I'd be more than happy to give you a ride in my 04. I however have springs as well. If you catch me earlier (pre-coilover install), Ill give you a ride.

46. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

I DUNNO how the install thingy works, first come first serve or the other way, take a ticket and :sx: ur number is called first lol

47. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

well i'm an install day virgin as well, seemed like i was out of town playing a gig every time there was an install

48. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

Well i'm glad its on saturday because www.weather.com says it going to rain on sunday. We lucked out. Also can someone bring some hot bitchs for some eye candy. :coold:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2006
  49. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

^^I'll see if any girls from the club are free.. but it's gonna cost ya! oh wait it's not that kind of party:rofl:

50. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Install Days are always a blast at Milo's.....Just remember the golden rule...Keep it quiet....I will bring ice to Install Day, Milo, if you still need it. I was going to bring Bubba Burgers, but it sounds like you are set for Hamburgers,etc.

Mark