1/28 - Install day @ Milo's

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by miloman, Dec 12, 2005.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Brett, I can't wait to show you the wagon man!!.

Mark

2. Goose013

Goose013 Member

NEED HELP!!! I'm not going to have access to any of my tools at my parent's house; so I am offering my services on springs if someone will help me install mine afterwards. please let me know, or I'll just be installing my rockblocker fog light covers :(
    I'm also good at installing up-pipes!

3. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

1st we must swap the important springs.:sx:

4. Goose013

Goose013 Member

spit???
    just kidding, yeah I'm tired of almost breaking my tail lights everytime I shut my trunk, as I'm sure your catapult is getting old.

5. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

hehehe.....
    catapult
    [​IMG]

6. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i need to swap coil overs and put sum brake pads in.. :naughty: i will help u afterwards if u tell me what to do ... :cool:

7. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Is there any way I can get some decals? I messed one up when I was putting it on and the other one is peeling off.

8. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

yeah milo might have a bunch

9. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

on my way if anyone has a rca to coaxe convetter like what you had on your nintendo to hook it to the tv i need one for today. thanks

10. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

see you fellas there

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

had a blast guys even though i didnt stay long. I hope everyone got everyting on alright. For me my tranny shifts smooth finally!!!! no more grinds!!! yay!! thanks to Milo for taking me grocery shopping, and jason for taking me for oil in the sickest ride ever.

anywayz post pics everyone!!!

12. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I learend lots from it. I also managed to get sunburned in the stupidiest looking way. My face is a red in a wierd way. my nose is red, but not the round tip of it, i'm sunburned under my eyes but it only streches almost as low as my nose. And I also have sun burn on my neck, so now I have a red neck.

And I wish I brought my camera.

13. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

14. Brian

Brian Active Member

Urgh, I'm sunburned too. I'll be updating my sig shortly though.

15. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

Hey guys i have some great fun today and learn couple of important lesson..
    1st installing coil overs is hard as anything
    2nd i wanna thank brain, alex, milo, danny, val, a bunch of names i cant remember oh yeah the alex II and forgot a bunch but thanks alot for your help, i will remember this day for life.. u guys tought me important things i never did in my life.. thanks alot.. WRX ATLANTA ROXXZZZ

16. sti_lish

sti_lish New Member

Hey everyone, sorry I didn't make it up there. I got stuck with some of my wife's friends coming to visit...and well, one of their husbands is pretty cool (introduced me to my wife...and hence I have a wonderful daughter...I don't claim the wife! j/k). I stayed here until they left today. I am definately plannin' on being there the next meeting. I want to come and meet everyone and see what everyone has done to their rides. I know people have a lot more time and money than I do so I want to see what I can get for the money I spend.

I am going to try and find the few other Columbus GA WRX/STi owners and bring a few of them too. I already talked to one that works with me and he is coming up with me for the next install/meeting day in Feb.

Lates!

Steve

17. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

I've had a very good time today! It was good to meet you guys and I've learned a lot about installing stuff, knowledge that I'm gonna apply once i get my new parts. I'm tired and sunburned like everybody else but i'm glad I went.

18. jason

jason Member

I had a great time. Good seeing all you guys again.

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

it was an amazing turbout... thanks to all for coming... hope to see everyone out for the dyno day in feb :bigthumb:

20. Afande

Afande Member

Milo, thanks for hosting the event. My first time out to one of these and it was very well organized and attended. Thanks to all who helped with my swaybars and hope to attend more of the G2G's.

21. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

glad u had fun... hope to see u at the upcoming dyno day too

22. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

please post pics here

23. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wonderful Turnout Everyone! A big thank you to those who came out. The day was perfect, Milo was drunk, the weather was amazing, and the chilli ended up being alright. I have a snap-on cooler (red and white) sitting in my trunk. If you own this, lemme know and I'll get it back to you.

Thank you again to Brian and Ped for their help with the seat, its amazing. Oh, and the coilovers are awesome.

24. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

Hey every1 I had a blast at Milo's! I learned some things , got some cool CDs, and just put some faces with names. After I left, Chris and I went to meet Genya.... in a nice way to say this, Genya frickin blistered this cocky kid in a M3. Well thanks again for having all of us.

25. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

What an awesome turnout!!!

Glad to hear the seats are good. Have to keep us updated with
    how they end up working on longer drives. I'll be getting to mine "fixed"
    something in the next couple of weeks.

Also Brian's sig is teh funnay.... "HYAIT STi Seat #2"
    Have to ask him what the acronym means.

26. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Milo, thanks again for hosting another awesome install day. I had a great time, and it was nice meeting the new folks, even if I did get there at 4 pm. What a great turnout too!!. I hope that this many people come to Hooter's on 2/19!!.

Mark

27. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

you sleep in mark? what happened to breakfast?:)

28. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

man. i wish i remembered there was an install day. i think i want to take my wing off. maybe next time.

29. Alex

:rofl: Thanks again.

Also, I was overlooking what I had in my toolbox. Someone left a spark plug socket and a red voltometer.

30. Goose013

Goose013 Member

Anyone Find My Craftsman Socket Kit, It Was Behind Rolling Trip's Sti?

31. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

That's mine...i left it last time too :420: , sorry....thanks for picking it up Alex....

32. blink

blink Member

I wanna say thanks to everyone at the install day.. special thanks to Brian, Bobby, & Jason (Genya), for the personal help on the install.. it rides wonderfully now. Also thanks to Alex for some badass grub, and to alex and milo for providing this oppurtunity.

Thanks Guys.
    Blink

33. Goose013

Goose013 Member

thanks to Brian GT for bringing the air compressor and tools. also thanks to kyle for helping install my springs, they look good and ride good. oh, yeah and my trunk works normal now thanks to the spring swap with Rolling Trip. See you guys next time. by the way did anyone find my socket set in a little black case by Rolling Trip's STi?

34. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

thanks for all the help on install day guys it was ALOT of fun.. too bad i had to leave way early(work ) looking forward to next time!!

35. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

i want to say thanks to Milo and Alex for organizing and hosting a great install day, Brian for the air tools, and a HUGE thanks to Steve (pitchlock) for all his help and patience with my installs and Genya for his insight on my rotors....before and after pics coming soon!!! I love my new car.......thanks guys :bowdown:

36. Alex

I did not pick this up; however, I'm sure someone did. Ill double check with Milo as well soon.

Springs make a world fo difference do they not?

37. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

Hey Russ I was ridein with Chris and we got them b4 we left, he said he would get with you and give it back.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  38. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

beware of rollingtrip... he never gives anything back

39. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

you diggin' the Fu Manchu? :naughty:

40. Goose013

Goose013 Member

great, thanks guys. you can use them if you need to...lol

41. Fife1bullet

Fife1bullet New Member

Milo,
    I am a new member and looking for support from like minded tuners. Basically I am looking for guidance from people that know what their talking about. I have pretty much kept my WRX Stock, however I am lookng to upgrade my rotors, pads and exhaust system, immediately. I want to address all upgrades aspects of my WRX
    I live in TN, but come to Atlanta about every 2-3 weeks on business. I was wondering when you were hosting another "gathering of the minds", hopefully in March?
    I am totally new to the Tuner scene, but would enjoy the comradery.

42. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

we dont have any install days planned for a while but i have links to most of the upcoming get2gethers in my signature... we have a bunch of stuff going on in march where u can come and see cars at various levels of modifications...some people here are very knowledgeable so u can ask questions in person when u show up at these meets... or feel free to ask questions on the forum or PM me :)

43. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

It's great the couple times ive listened to it I catch myself speeding , it just puts me in the mood.