2004 WRX coming up to 100k help...

Discussion in 'Meta' started by caseyfoster, Mar 18, 2011.

1. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

Hey guys havent posted here in a while but just doing a favor for my friend who has a 04 wrx that is coming up on the 100k.

Basically just wanting to know if anyone here can/has the ability to do the 100k mile service that the dealer does as a side job. Or if even getting the whole $1,700.00 100k service is worth it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

any of the shops in Atlanta can do it. Have him call around and get quotes.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Juston over at Six Star did my 2004 Subaru right when she joined the 100,000 mile club. The price was a bit more reasonable than that too boot. You can reach them at http://sixstarsvc.com/ and let him know Alex from WRXAtlanta sent ya ;)

Alternatively, as far as supporting sponsors go All Pro is the big maintenance once. You can shoot them a PM here at AllPro Subaru.

4. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

Thanks for the speedy responses, ill have to check them out.

Thanks

5. crash#2

crash#2 Member

just call allpro. you won't regret it.
    i'm not saying anything bad about justin at sixstar. we've met before and he eats at my wife's resteraunt all the time.
    i just have an excellent relationship with brandon and all-pro, there is a level of trust there that i've never experienced with a mechanic shop. can't say enough good about them.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  6. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Take it to AllPro.

From my experience, AllPro has been the best to go shop. I'm not even coming from their great pricings, but also their great customer support and the quality work they perform. I had few cases where Patrick from AllPro would come out to me and deliver parts, at no charge. At my last visit Brandon took it on himself to weld some stuff that had leaks without even charging me a penny extra. They really take care of you.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  7. h23bb2

h23bb2 Member

Way to revive a thread over a year old guys... ;)
    hahaha

8. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Seriously... what the hell?

9. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

It was early in the morning, Clicked New Posts, this popped up, I replied without hesitations. :|

10. h23bb2

h23bb2 Member

lol Oh well...

11. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Some spammer probably revived it.