400 sighting post.

Discussion in 'General Community' started by bomjoon, Sep 11, 2007.

1. osborne519

osborne519 Member

might have been me i was up that way that day

2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  3. We need to start this tread moving again, I know there are a crap load of subies on 400.. I just dont know why they dont post up...

4. Hubs and I are off Exit 11.... I just got my own subie and now I don't see anyone on 400! When I had my tC I saw tons!! Where did everyone go? I'm usually 400SB 9-9:30 in the am.

5. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I'm missing you by about 2 hours every day.. I leave SB off exit 12 every day around 7:15...

6. Ive spotted a 04 blue wrx on 400 SB headed downtown two days in a row.....dunno who they are... I pulled up next to them yesterday and they didn't notice me so I doubt its someone on the boards.

7. well... actually.. it was on that connector road.. via sidney marcus.. guess its not really 400 after that... they were way ahead of me today but i think they got off at spring street...

8. ~The_Duke~

~The_Duke~ Member

Black legacy on 400s @ ~1:30ish around ext 11. There was a silver '04 STi and a yellow F355 spider involved?

9. WRB STI w/4touge sticker on 400 NB about 5:10ish. I honked and waved at you! :wavey:

10. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Sounds like me but Im not sure. Where on 400

11. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Either you or Mazeroth

12. Between Northridge and Holcomb Bridge. It didn't have a FL tag, unless you already got your GA one.

13. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

nope twas not me then

14. 02/03 Aspen White Bugeye on 400SB this morning. Nice riding with you! :wavey:

15. And again this morning! :wavey:

16. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

lol this thread i made earlier is still up?
    thats cool.

i no longer travel on 400... boo~!

17. I spotted my hubby this morning on Deerfield Pkwy, does that count as a sighting? We both waved at each other. hehe. :wavey:

18. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

MBP bugeye wagon yesterday, southbound - got off at exit 10...midnight rider?

08-09 WRX sedan...southbound - this afternoon.

:wavey:

19. This is off of 400.. on Norcross Street heading towards Roswell at about 1:30 today. 04/05 WRB STI. You were behind us. We were hoping to give you a wave at the light when you turned but we got too far ahead.. :wavey:

20. 400 SB this morning. Silver bugeye.

Corner of Webb Rd/Deerfield yesterday around 5:30. Silver 02-05?? with black/CF trunk. I didn't really get a good look at it.

21. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

That was me...

22. I thought it looked familiar like I'd seen pics on here! :wavey:

23. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

04-05 WRB Wagon with bikerack on 400 south this afternoon...we waved.

24. Megadeth2118

Megadeth2118 Member

Wirelessly posted (iPhone)

420 spotted heading north at 5:00pm.

25. FACE

FACE Active Member

I saw face between mansell and old Milton yesterday around 6 pm

:keke:

26. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

04-05 WRB STI with a FMIC I liked the other drivers reaction seeing to cars that look a like riding together. Nice car I thought I had a clean car

27. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

Saw a silver bugeye with a FMIC coming down 400 earlier today...it got off at the Dunwoody/Sandy Springs exit..

28. mckenzietj

mckenzietj Member

I drive south on from exit 7 around 7:30am to Buckhead and then back north around 6 and NEVER SEE ANY SUBARUS. I see Face around Mansell sometimes but that's about it. I think the E55 I drive has Suby repellent!!

29. RSConvert

Maybe all the suby's already beat you home?:rofl:

30. RSConvert

400 N around 3:45p from exit 5 to exit 7; black wrx/sti maybe 05 or 06-07, with dark blue and silver graphics, #77 racing graphic and other various manu stickers. Wings West body kit and chrome wheels. Nice rumble.

31. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

04-05 WRB Wingless Sedan. Veteran Plate. Around each other from before the tollbooth until I exited at 11.