For Sale Air lift performance kit w/ bnib v2 contoler

Discussion in 'Community Classifieds' started by WTFJayJay, Apr 27, 2017.

1. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

I'm having to down size my Forester project so up for sale is a great condition Air Lift set up! I picked it all up for a steal so I'm passing that price on to you guys! Struts, tank, and single compressor I got used from a fellow Nasiocer. All of which is in great shape as he claimed he had just over 1k miles on it all on his show car and they look it as well. He was only using manual controls so I purchaced a V2 controller set up brand new separately. (Cost $1100 alone). Its still brand new in box. I never got around to installing anything so its just been collecting dust. Will fit 02-07 Impeza's/WRX's and 03-08 Foresters. If you purchase new 5x114 strut bases from Air Lift or BC will fit 05-07 STi's as well!

Looking to get $2,300 picked up or $2,500 shipped to the lower 48. PLUSS PAYPAL FEES!

May be willing to do some partial trades, but I'll update what I'm looking for later.

Feel free to text me; (770) 401-1987

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

My one and ONLY price drop! $2100 picked up CASH or add pp fees

3. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

Struts, compressor, and tank are SOLD!

Still have the brand new in box V2 controller with 1/4" line. $875 picked up or $900 shipped and paypaled FIRM!!

4. WTFJayJay

WTFJayJay Member

Willing to trade controller for a good conditioned set of 4 pot 2 pots