AllPro Brandon is the MAN!

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by AdrenalineBoyz, Feb 18, 2012.

1. my car was recently giving me some issues... turned out it was a blown fuse (SBF30 Amp) that looked good tested good with continuity, but was obviously not allowing the correct amerage through it.

This took a day or two to figure out, so during the process I called him and he gave me several parts to try for free and sold me an ECU. when I called him to let him know that it wasnt the ECU he even offered to buy it back from me.

That right there impressed the hell out of me and really shows that he is a genuine part of the subaru community, and really cares about people! I had only met him last week when i was selling parts to him. when visiting his shop I seen several subies out there, and seen his parts inventory.... Holy Fock its huge!! dont hesitate to pick up the phone and call him for anything! He is very nice, and his prices are great!

AllPro FTW!!!

2. techlord

techlord Active Member

indeed the whole shop is full of stand up guys.

3. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

^^^^

x2

4. Agreed. Allpro and everyone there are defiantly awesome.

5. jdmyourlife

jdmyourlife Member

I've been dealing with AllPro for almost 2 years. Great place, Friendly people.

6. I just bought a car from Brandon, and it is amazing. He is a great guy, and made sure that I was 100% happy with my car.