AllPro does it once again - Best of the BEST!!!

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by techlord, Jun 23, 2013.

1. techlord

techlord Active Member

well it was apparent that I just didn't have the time to race the L so plans were made to take some key pieces and swap them over to the RSTI. I also had just bought new front rotors for the wilwood big brake kit and was getting horrible steering feedback. Other issues of major concern was a broken front coilover and bad pwr steering pump.
    To make a long story short, Brandon said, "we got this!" Well, I'm here to report that they have exceeded my expectations once again. The RSTI is simply bad ass again and everything is to my liking. To top it all off, they purchased the race car after I raided it for the PPG tranny and STI steering rack and other pieces that escape me now.

They took extreme care with the car and I got her back better than ever! Thanks again to Brandon, Wes, Pat and Jon for the hard work and the entertainment every other Friday I would swing by to hang out. The word has definitely got out about just how good they are because when I picked her up the front and rear parking lot was slap full.

ALLPRO SUBIE
    FTMFW
    Second to NONE

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

glad you got it back. I'm planning on taking my "3.3rs" up there this week for an alignment and have the guys clean up after me.

Allpro FTMFW as usual

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

And again A+ for allpro

4. superhawk28

superhawk28 Member

So what's the plan for my old tractor motor?

5. techlord

techlord Active Member

that belongs to Allpro now and I'm not sure of their plans