AllPro-duz-it

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by J_P, Oct 8, 2012.

1. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Big thanks to Brandon, Wes, Patrick, and the whole AllPro crew.

New tires, alignment, and EGT sensor install last Wednesday. These guys do everything and make it look eazy.

Thanks to Robb and a few others on here I'm giving the Michelin PSSs a chance.

2. Drowland87

Drowland87 Staff Member Supporting Member

Always a thumbs up for All Pro! You will love the PSS's btw! I think I passed you while I was pulling out of All Pro last Wednesday. If it was, the car looked very clean from the brief second I saw it.

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

He must have washed the dust off before swapping out the dry rotted Bridgestones.

4. Drowland87

Drowland87 Staff Member Supporting Member

Lol, we were passing each other so only saw the car for a split second

5. J_P

I was wondering who was in the blue GD, but I forgot to ask. Looking good sir. Reel is a set of tires behind, and tires never last me long enough to dry rot :p

6. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

How do the tires feel?

7. J_P

Sidewalls are definitely not as stiff as the Z1 Star Specs they replaced. That translates into a little vagueness on turn in. They seem pretty grippy, but I have only gone on a few short runs near the house and when they do reach the limit they are predictable. I really need to put more miles on them before I can really comment any further. I will say these are really comfortable compared to the RE070 and the Z1 Star Specs.

8. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

Where they really start to shine is on longer runs. They do not fall off like the REO70 and especially the Star Specs. The Star Specs get greasy when hot.

9. J_P

That's what I'm waiting on to make any real judgements. I need to get some good long runs in and see how they do. First impressions are pretty good though.

10. Fab.It

Fab.It New Member

How are the tires working out?

11. J_P

I'm still happy with them. I still have not had a chance to really heat them up on a longer run and see how they react. Initial grip is good and I've gotten used to the vagueness on turn in due to the softer sidewalls.