Vendor Review AllPro Subaru

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Tireboi, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Tireboi

Tireboi Member

Went there for my first time this week, i had a major problem with my Brembo caliper, I was hoping to fix the issue rather than buy a new caliper. Upon arrival Brandon was brought up, which he came up within 2 minutes front to speak with me his attitude was professional and was not moody like some mechanic you might encounter because you take them away from "Busy work" not here however. He helped me out and had a spare outer side of the caliper and custom drilled it for me. I went upstairs where i met Patrick which was very nice to me and talked to me like a human...not just a customer, i also ordered a mizu radiator which they had the lowest price fyi. The caliper said it would be done in about a day and in fact it was as promised and like promised also i got a call from Ryan letting me know that it was ready for pickup. I talked to them about finishing my cage and they were willing to come to my house (since my car is not registered) and see how much finishing the job would cost.

A+ for these guys, bringing my moms WRX here also for its oil changes and such.

deff be back for parts, and services. :bigthumb:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011