Vendor Review AllPro Subaru

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by rsutton1223, Aug 11, 2011.

1. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

I ended up getting some XXR 527's from the crew at AllPro. Immediately after getting the wheels mounted, balanced and installed (I even had to borrow Ryan's lugs to get them on), I got an alignment done down the street from my house at NTB. The result...the car felt terrible. Incredibly loose steering, wouldn't hold in the turns...I even gave them the specs I wanted and they screwed it up twice.

AllPro got their alignment rack setup from the move and we got to work on the alignment today. After some messing around with the car...it handles better than it did stock. Everything that NTB said they couldn't get the car to do...AllPro did it and made it look easy. I was able to hang out and be apart of the entire process and the result was outstanding.

I am not an easy customer. I am picky as hell and ask about a thousand questions. AllPro makes you feel welcome and answers every single little nit picky question you have along the way.

Bottom line...they do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy with your car at a great price.

:bowdown: [​IMG]

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Glad to see you got it taken care of and nice meeting you up there today.

ALLPRO FTW

3. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Allpro looks very promising to me as well.

4. djkxgo0k

djkxgo0k Member

alignments seem to be a very common service that most places provide, but very, very few places can do it well. allpro's alignment on my car felt perfect.

5. techlord

techlord Active Member

Their alignment guy (mark IIRC) knows his shit and did exactly what I wanted. My car handles great...when it has an engine in it!

6. Willsanches

Willsanches Member

I didn't realize that people could mess up tires and alignments lol.. I'll for sure hit up allpro when I finally get off my stock wheels...very soon I hope

7. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I took my car to AllPro for an alignment about two weeks ago. I went to 2 places before AllPro for alignment, and every time I did an alignment, it would still pull to the side, etc... Went to AllPro and they couldnt correct the alignment either, but found out what the cause was. AllPro knows their shit.

8. osborne519

osborne519 Member

ntb still owes me 130 dollars from a bad tire .. its a long story but ill never use ntb ever again

9. nygiant

nygiant Member

maybe allpro can fix the suspension clunk of my konis :(

10. eyeballs

eyeballs Member

Good to know, I didn't even realize they had an alignment rack. They've done a bunch of work for me but I'm always so busy I've never been in the back. Hopefully next time I'll be able to check it out.

11. talos

talos Member

I had a little "off road incident" and broke some suspension bits, Brandon got me fixed up in no time and the car feels as good as ever. I've had a good bit of work done by them and everything has been top notch

12. Stormhammer

Stormhammer Member

He hasn't fixed my car yet - but brought my newly bought Legacy SUS by this afternoon due to overheating. He found the issue immediately, pointed out the other issues, and honestly, gave me a deal good enough that I kind of feel like I may be cheating the business - but I suppose that goes to show how customer oriented they are.

Seriously, Brandon and All Pro is honestly saving me in a pinch.