Another ALLPro review

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Dr.Chris, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

Simply amazed at the level of service of this family owned operation. I had some starting issues with my car the past few weeks and not knowing the history of the battery I took it to advanced autoparts to have it tested. They hooked up their machine, did some diagnosis, and said that it looks like the starter is going out. It seemed like a loose connection because I could giggle the battery and it would start up again. And if it didn't start, there was no juice to any of the electronics in the car, which would be lit up fine if it were the starter. Well, I made an appointment with ALLpro when I had a free morning. Brandon was there waiting for me, right on time. He listened to my description, then took it in the shop and found the problem in about 27 seconds :eek3:. It was just a bad positive terminal connection. He put on a new one, and my car was 100% again. I even got the $.05 tour of some of the projects in the shop. These guys can handle anything on any car, and was well worth the small drive. I HIGHLY recommend these guys! :bowdown:

Chris

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

awesome...now if only they would become vendors on the site.

:p

3. TOI

TOI Member

dude allpro rocks! they've helped me get my subie legal again. and i'll for sure be going back when im going AWD

-Ian