Another Customer Happy!

Discussion in 'Allpro Subie Service & Performance' started by darkenbui, Jan 31, 2013.

1. darkenbui

darkenbui New Member

I bought my 05 lgt about 10 months ago. All have has been well except the the mud flap that was kicked up slap the passenger side bumper and hood. Numerous debris that is sling up and pepper the windshield.

Last Friday (25th jan) my clutch was squealing and squishy with a high whine. I hope that it was a worn clutch hose and loose belts. So I took it to subaru of gwinnett. The service tech knew right away that it was the infamous throw out bearing. Having 80k miles they suggested to replace the clutch. Then....maybe, they say I might need a flywheel...

I was quoted ~$1,400-$1,700 pending of the need of a flywheel or not.

The first place I called after the new is All Pro. I talked to Brandon and he recommended a slight upgrade from stock to stage 1. Brandon and the all pro crew was very polite and explained that work and parts that was going in to it. I dropped my car off sunday and parts came in the monday afternoon. Tuesday the guys tore the tranny down and discover that the tranny snout was wrecked. So the sleeve kit came in the following day. So today she was fixed and buttoned up today. She has a new stage 1 clutch, throw out bearing, sleeve kit, and a lighten single mass flywheel.All this for a reasonable price. All in all, I am one happy customer.

Thanks All Pro!

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Great job, as always ALLPRO!!!

3. darkenbui

darkenbui New Member

All Pro has a new customer for life. Next on the list is the stupid banjo filter and control arm bushing.