Anybody here Native American??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by blustreak, Aug 2, 2005.

1. blustreak

blustreak New Member

I'm sure a lot of you have some blood...but i'm talking about being half native or more. If so what tribe and where do ya originally come from? Oh and also, what kind of car do you drive???

2. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Is this some kind of setup? Last time Native Americans gave out this type of info, they were "resettled" thousands of miles away....

Seriously though, none here, but I have had a few friends that were 100% Chippewa from Minnesota. Met them at a conference a few years ago, great group with an amazing sense of history (and humor...)

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i had a little thing with the law a few years ago... when the cop came to get take the report, he asked me what my ethnicity was... i told him i was indian... guess what came up on the police report ;)

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

newp, no nativeness here.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i had a few friends that were indian when i lived in Colorado..great bunch of guys..wish i would have stayed in contact with them

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I'm like 1/8th Cherokee. Just enough indian blood to keep me from going bald and from growing any facial hair.

7. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

yeah i have some seneca indian in me on my father's side but my Finnish side is all you can really tell by looking at me...

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

should have made a poll :)

9. blustreak

blustreak New Member

Enough to get you great health benefits and free food! :keke: commodity food) even clothes! :rofl:

Something like that :dunno

Last edited: Aug 3, 2005
  10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Pow Wow 9/30

Maria and I just went to a Pow Wow in Winder over the weekend. Was a lot of fun watching the dances, browsing the vendors, and the food. Here is a calender of some of the upcoming Pow Wows. They really are interesting to go to. Of course you don't have to be native american to go these. I'm def not native...I'm 3/4 Irish.lol http://www.fourwinds-trading.com/powwow/index.cfm I noticed on 9/30 there is one up in Cedartown, Ga. If anyone wants to go with us, let me know. Maria and I are going to go.

11. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

born in the US, I'm a native american hehehe
    (hopefully people get it)
    lemme see mixed scottish/welsh on dad's side and german/russian jew on my moms