Artcraft Collision

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by monk, May 3, 2009.

1. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

I just got my car back from Artcraft on Friday and I think they did an outstanding job. No rattles, all the seams look even and the paint transition looks smooth as glass. The alignment is perfect.

Jeff, Scott and Debbie, thank you all for a great experience and keeping me in the loop more than my insurance company ever did.

Jeff went out of his way to take pictures of when the car was broken down and emailed them to me so I could see the progress and exactly what was being replace and/or fixed.

They were also and absolute pleasure to work with.
    ---
    I also want to take a moment and plug my Allstate agent Todd Crocker and his assistant Ginny... what a difference it makes when you have an actual personal agent. These guys went above and beyond what a "front line" agent was supposed to do and picked up all of the slack that their "back end" counterparts (who will be cited to HQ) left loose.
    ---
    Alex, Brett: thank you guys too for keeping an eye out and I'm sorry I didn't stop by with Jenny to say hi... we had to get the rental back to Buford in less than an hour :(

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

No problem dude, I know you were in a hurry. Glad you got the car back, and glad you're happy with it!